raymond50 Publish time 2017-8-21 18:07:39

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 17:43 static/image/common/back.gif
im waiting for my answer.  since when ever in life, speak in spanish is a problem that it is necess ...

Why ask me? I wasn't the one that created that rule

daii1993 Publish time 2017-8-21 18:09:11

raymond50 replied at 2017-8-21 18:07 static/image/common/back.gif
Why ask me? I wasn't the one that created that rule

you are the one answering me when i was talking to a spanish person, so....

raymond50 Publish time 2017-8-21 18:12:43

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 18:09 static/image/common/back.gif
you are the one answering me when i was talking to a spanish person, so....

Like I said before I dunno

Enigmatic_Mayhem Publish time 2017-8-21 20:17:03

Edited by Enigmatic_Mayhem at 2017-8-21 20:18

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 16:48 static/image/common/back.gif
why is a problem?
I can give you a good reason why speaking spanish (not just spanish but all other language beside english) is a problem.

1st: This a english speaking forum. Do you get what it means its a english speaking one . Why cause the people could hold conversation with one another without having problems understaning each other. So, they chose a common language which most people can understand,

2nd: How can anyone know you are not badmouthing or insulting someone while talking among yourself  if you talk in the language unknown to them.
"tyo dai1993 gadha, chor, khate , hawa" , " tyo dai1993 sahayogi cha"
Did you get that, I dont think so and i hope not . You need language converter just to get what it means
Can you tell that if i am insulting you in public forum if i talk in some other language. I dont think you can its similar to all others.
3rd: Isnt it already disrespectful when you go into masse and blurt out all your nonsense (even if its useful, good, informative, helpful if you cant understand it , it has no value ). Dont forget this is a forum and it is founded so that peoples can interact among one another , help them . How is it supposed to happen when you dont speak their language.
4th: Isnt speaking something other dont understand just like being alien to them. You cant understand them , and they will feel like they are from mars or some other planet.
PS: I forgot to apologize at last. So, i am sorry if i have offended you in the post

daii1993 Publish time 2017-8-21 21:15:02

Enigmatic_Mayhem replied at 2017-8-21 20:17 static/image/common/back.gif
I can give you a good reason why speaking spanish (not just spanish but all other language beside e ...

come on really?? we are speaking in spanish, not hindu or greek..spanish is one of the most common languages, most of the people can tell if we are insulting or not, even a small kid knows that "gracias" in spanish means "thanks" in english, and we use that word in our chat, who says "thanks" while insulting someone else??....besides is not like we are creating threads or even spaming the whole forum, the man had a doubt about UC, and he didnt know how to ask the question in english so he ask it in spanish and i answered him in a good way...how can we help him if he cant ask in spanish just for a dumb rule??? the rule say "PM them", how can we know who speak the same language as any of us if we are not allowed to speak in other language???...the forum is created to discuss and help other players about the game.

Enigmatic_Mayhem Publish time 2017-8-21 21:20:10

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 21:15 static/image/common/back.gif
come on really?? we are speaking in spanish, not hindu or greek..spanish is one of the most common ...

I am not about criticizing the way you replied. Its a good thing you replied what other couldnt understand what he was asking.

You asked why such rule existed and i just answered what you wanted to know..why such a rule exists.

daii1993 Publish time 2017-8-21 21:32:40

Enigmatic_Mayhem replied at 2017-8-21 21:20 static/image/common/back.gif
I am not about criticizing the way you replied. Its a good thing you replied what other couldnt un ...

that rule is dumb...we wanted to play this game, since it first came out in china, most of people around the world cant understand chinese, so we all had to wait until the game came out in an english version, why in english? because is the most common language around the world, not everybody cant understand english very well, so we have to play this in english we wanted or not...besides i saw a lot of times in this forum a lot of people insulting or not even answering a simple question and they join to the thread just to say BS and they NEVER get banned, and now all of you is telling me that i cant speak in spanish just to help a colleague??, like i said dumb rule, the forum is created to discuss and help other players about the game.

Enigmatic_Mayhem Publish time 2017-8-21 21:56:16

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 21:32 static/image/common/back.gif
that rule is dumb...we wanted to play this game, since it first came out in china, most of people  ...

Haha i just said , what is the reason behind the rule.
You go to spanish forums ,,it will spanish as primary language.
And your whole situation description doesnt imply why the rule is dumb.
And beside that i stated some reason why it is so.

"is the most common language around the world, not everybody cant understand english very well"
Just quoting your own word ..not everyone can understand spanish either..at least there are more people who understands english
"besides i saw a lot of times in this forum a lot of people insulting or not even answering"
Had this anything to do with the language being english do you think if they were spanish they will answer the same ..Its cause they know how useless posts are made again and again and again.. I dont say they are eniterly in the right or wrong..but thats what they are .

And about getting banned all those people with nonsensical thread and with those faulty mouth talking rubbish when they cant defend themselves would have been banned had it been for the fourms were active
and so would you had it been the rule that was not flexible

"telling me that i cant speak in spanish just to help a colleague??"
You can they are just trying to emphasize on the fact this is english forum and its better to use english, cause if other can understand it they can help it on it too (ofc if they feel like the one asking question is not trying to farm and asking for help genuinely based on their discretion.

But the rules are flexible so eveyone gets to do what they want

daii1993 Publish time 2017-8-21 22:11:42

Enigmatic_Mayhem replied at 2017-8-21 21:56 static/image/common/back.gif
Haha i just said , what is the reason behind the rule.
You go to spanish forums ,,it will spanish  ...

they created an spanish version of the game and an spanish forum 2 years after the game came out in english for the first time....we all spend 2 years of time and money on the english version, and if we have doubts we cant ask a simple question because inmediatly all of you wants to bann us??...."besides i saw a lot of times in this forum a lot of people insulting or not even answering" i said that because i never see you or any of you showing those people the "rules" becuase they insult to other players just for a simple question, NEVER, and just because i speak in spanish once in this forum since im here, you people want to bann me??, just wow

Enigmatic_Mayhem Publish time 2017-8-21 23:33:48

daii1993 replied at 2017-8-21 22:11 static/image/common/back.gif
they created an spanish version of the game and an spanish forum 2 years after the game came out i ...

I dont know why you are saying that to me.
" said that because i never see you "
You couldnt see me because i was not reading that or wasnt interested in those petty squabbles.
Do you think i have a duty to be on at the time there were people insulting and not answering and i would have to show them rules.
I saw your question , answered it why it is that such thing exists. The thing is as simple as that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11
View full version: Game Update Patch Notes- Mar 5, 2017