JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 1795|Reply: 8

Skip the instance battle for VIP 3 and above [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-12-24 02:40:06 |Show all posts
Dear Players,

In order for players to have the better experiences in battling the instances, we have just added a new feature that for the players at or above VIP 3, they can directly Skip the battle of the instance. Hopefully, you will like this feature...

Thank you and Best regards

December 24,2014

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 05:59:09 |Show all posts
This was supposed to be a quality of life improvement for all players, NOT just the VIP players.  Please return it to all players available.  Not everything in the game has to be a cash grab.  There is enough cash grabs in game as is.  Some additions should be appreciation to the players who have been playing the game. As a thank you for sticking with the game.  
Return Skip button for all instances to ALL players please.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 06:01:32 |Show all posts
There was a lot of commotion about the skip feature being removed after maintenance and now it's only available to VIP 3 and above?

There is no reason for this to have changed at all. VIP already get a lot of benefits they do not need the Skip feature added on as well.

So please return the Skip feature to all players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 06:17:15 |Show all posts
I'd like to say that this is a GOOD IMPROVEMENT by them..
I'm VIP 0 and I dont have problem to do any new instance without skip feature.. cuz It's just the way the system goes like in china version.. why u ppl complain while the G_A was gracious enough to update this feature? I'm sure a couple 20-30 USD was not a BIG PROBLEM like other GAME BROWSER ONLINE.. u just want things free without any hardwork effort dude..

Just Get lost and play other game if u think u're not respected by them.. cuz this is 90% pay2win games.. not 100% Free play to win

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 06:42:15 |Show all posts
thang95hp replied at 2014-12-24 05:17
I'd like to say that this is a GOOD IMPROVEMENT by them..
I'm VIP 0 and I dont have problem to do an ...

Thang, you clearly dont understand this community at all.
There is already MUCH in this game that requires money. possibly too much.  We are not asking for S and SS gundams to be dropping out of the sky here.  
The Skip button for everyone is a TIME saving feature that allows players to skip the length of a fight. There should be no COST to it at all.
And do not speak to me about wanting things for free.  You are VIP 0 as you claim. I am NOT VIP0, there fore, i have already PAID. Keep your negative opinions to yourself please.
I am thinking about trying to improve the game as a whole, for EVERYONE not just the free players or the Paying players.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 06:49:13 |Show all posts
Deathphyre replied at 2014-12-24 05:42
Thang, you clearly dont understand this community at all.
There is already MUCH in this game that  ...

lols.. after what happened in the past (trying to post a fake screenshot on event), now u're thinking about other player.. u're trying to rebuild ur reputation back huh? well it cant be helped

STILL! I DONT MIND that vip 0 didnt get Skip Instance battle! why? cuz we can see what's our lacking if we lose in that battle. u're just too lazy to waste ur time some mins to watch the instance battle..

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 06:52:26 |Show all posts
thang95hp replied at 2014-12-24 05:49
lols.. after what happened in the past (trying to post a fake screenshot on event), now u're think ...

The incident in which you speak was not me.
I am aware my reputation has been damaged by that event.  The issue was sorted, penalties put in place.  I will no longer allow anyone to run my account while i am away.

As for you not minding if Skip is for VIP only, thats fine, you dont have to want it.
OTHER players who are not VIP 3 DO want it.  Seeing as how its not a game breaking thing, doesn't really add anything in player power, or anything of that nature. Allowing it for all players is a good thing.
It was available for a short stint of two weeks prior to this current maint.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-12-24 07:59:05 |Show all posts
Thank you for your suggestion and we will ask the tech to consider about this issue ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-29 11:00:06 |Show all posts
Great

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-12-5 13:53 , Processed in 0.013299 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.