JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 246|Reply: 3

it happen again [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-3-20 14:27:01 |Show all posts
hey dear moderator or admin..last time i let my frustratin in Geberal discution section about blackscreen before the events starts..now it happen again and it will allways be so..i need a serious explanation why this happen when always is an event and not in another hour..just when is event..really man..really?
i believe its a joke to you when you get bored
idk but you need to get gold for no need to invest real money for something who crash everytime when is important..that's you deserve

Use magic Report

Gold Member

s900 on plaync100 - Arshinoa

Post time 2019-3-20 15:20:14 |Show all posts
You are good, you are complaining about a game which didn't have performance or smooth update like never.
Everything they do is a new function and new ninjas/pets/etc.. They basically just add shits in bad code and after that sometimes they do it really bad so their code doesn't work.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-3-20 19:56:28 |Show all posts
Iritimaru replied at 2019-3-20 15:20
You are good, you are complaining about a game which didn't have performance or smooth update like n ...

thank you man..believe me is very frustrating when this game become your habit more than 2 maybe 3 years and this mistakes it happen everytime and no one wants to do anything... when i want to play i want to play and nothing more..

Use magic Report

Gold Member

s900 on plaync100 - Arshinoa

Post time 2019-3-21 01:51:44 |Show all posts
Yeah, I trust you, I am playing since 2k15 and it is now more like work than game Just my habit to do it daily, I don't really have anything in game to enjoy, since everything except dungeon and nightmare wings is cleared (or locked) for me.
Third in arena with Six path rank with difference in BP is more like 10kk BP in each position from 1st to 3rd, so no chance to get upper and EM is laughable, guild member are inactive.
I am not even really upset about this, because it does happen every few months since our platform went from games to plaync (more shittier admins than in games, yeah, no one expected this)
It's just day off so I can prepare for school, work and go sleep without worries if I did every daily

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-6-24 15:56 , Processed in 0.029603 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.