JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 166|Reply: 4

Support suggestions [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
currently considering switching out my gentle Haku for another supporter and was hoping for some suggestions
mainly trying to get through some PVE as im having trouble with dungeon past level 29 and have barely done anything in the alien invasion
Main lvl is R2 lvl 32

Use magic Report

in my opinion haku isnt that old so i woulnd switch her now, i see a lot of people making the mistake to change their teams way to early.
Do you have full event pets or atleast some event equibment and accessories, cause i think not if you stuck on dungeon 29.
Also s wapons are always worth i mean you are using them forever.

An other think if your changing your ninjas that fast you waste a lot of potency (if you have enouge thats no problem) but if not it is.

Thats just my opinion i focus on things i use for a long time first, like 4 event pets so i can level them early, s wapons.
For sure i buy new ninjas too but sometimes it can be worth to skip some

if you still want a new supporter i would recommend Termari her dmg+hit rate boost is crazy and since enemy team get buffed after 3 round she is more worth than naori in my opinion, but if you die on your pve stages after the first two rounds you should get naori, it always depends on your team.

Use magic Report

sonicoo replied at 2019-11-7 09:31
in my opinion haku isnt that old so i woulnd switch her now, i see a lot of people making the mistak ...

I have full crimson set on Sakura, with Haku and Sasuke each having at bare minimum a crimson weapon
For pets i have 3 events, Nue, Santa claus and Butterfly
Havent bought any event accessories yet though

Sakura also has a level 8 Chakra artifact and Haku has a level 10 quality 8 Chakra S-weapon

Use magic Report

Edited by apokalipsa1 at 2019-11-8 10:27

Buy better equipments and accessoryes and pets...
Team Is Solid but low bp power

Use magic Report

Elder

Susanoo God

Post time The day before yesterday 23:20 |Show all posts
If you feel you HAVE to get a new support, then here is what Id say:

If you need cleanse and tankiness, then replace Sakura with Naori.  Naori is Toneri v3, and is very tanky

If you want damage, replace Sakura with Temari.  Temari is GODLY in terms of damage, and the CC/Burn is amazing.

In all honesty, get some good accessories and good equipment sets.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-11-13 14:20 , Processed in 0.011850 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.