JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: ElementalEd

Servers merging togther [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-4-5 19:48:28 |Show all posts
kazamihayato replied at 2015-4-5 18:30
obviously you are not listening!!!! help is not needed... what needed is a server merge or make th ...

I think there's a reason for them offering help.

Like you said, you need one of two things: merge the server or kill the boss. As you can see, NO ONE from JoyFun's staff has been here answering your suggestion. That's because probably they doesn't care to merge the server, and probably they think it's a waste of effort because the players have other ways to kill the boss.

Then... once again, you need one of two things: to merge the server, or to kill the boss. If merge the server isn't an option, then the only way to solve your problem is killing the boss. And to do that, you need to know HOW to kill the boss. And that's why many veteran players are here giving their advices.

It's almost impossible to solve your problems without the intervention of luck. ALL this game is luck, all.

1) The drop chances of the materials is all about luck, the instances doesn't drop with 100%.
2) The pilots appear randomly in the Officer School.
3) The drop rate of plugins in the instances are all about luck.
4) Even if you kill the boss, his drop will be all about luck.

Luck everywhere. If you don't like the quote "No pain, no gain", then in this game is "No luck, no gain", or "Who dares win".

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 20:55:35 |Show all posts
tasmith7@gmail.com replied at 2015-4-5 19:47
I never said anything about wanting help. I just stated we can't kill the boss on s11. Kagali thro ...

thats true... people and their opinions... cant a guy btch about anything anymore??!?!???!?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:08:41 |Show all posts
Edited by ariyabear at 2015-4-5 17:25

Before complaining Bosses being too tough, have you done your best to optimize your boss team? There are many ways to do so without being a high level vip or being very lucky. You don't even need fancy S and SS ranks to pull decent damage. Also, seeing all your complains toword high level vips, I guess you have never seen some none/low vip players can pull 2m+ crit damage with all A ranks?
These A ranks can form an ass-kicking team,

The detailed combination and attacking order depends on how many SP sets you have. It's not hard to do 1m+ crit dmg as long as you have 1 sp set. This won't help you kill any Boss overnight, but it's a good start. When you get strong enough and there are 4-5 people about the similar strangth as you, you will find killing 200m Bosses are easy.

There are big differences between complaining without thinking/asking and complaining after you'v done your best.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:15:41 |Show all posts
silvermavrik replied at 2015-4-5 10:46
Senpai teach me your ways so I can take more of Kagali's silver income. My double queen SP combo c ...

Why not ask Kagali, I believe you guys are more friends than rivals. Besides, he knows everything I know and he gives more details.

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Going Hiatus... :(

Post time 2015-4-5 21:29:48 |Show all posts
ariyabear replied at 2015-4-6 08:15
Why not ask Kagali, I believe you guys are more friends than rivals.  Besides, he knows everyth ...

Lol.. dont be like that.. I think ur explanation was easier to understand than him.. (maybe )

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 21:48:20 |Show all posts
ariyabear replied at 2015-4-5 21:08
Before complaining Bosses being too tough, have you done your best to optimize your boss team? There ...

did you read, aryia??? CF and CJ are the strongest hitters...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 22:09:00 |Show all posts
kazamihayato replied at 2015-4-5 17:48

I read everything, that's why I am saying he hasn't optimize his boss team yet, cause even A rank Sieging Dagger hits harder on it's SP attack (with the same ATK advance level, plugins and pilot).

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 22:09:55 |Show all posts
Melody6192 replied at 2015-4-5 17:29
Lol.. dont be like that.. I think ur explanation was easier to understand than him.. (maybe  )

I guess sometimes shorter version makes ppl less dizzy  

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 22:10:01 |Show all posts
kazamihayato replied at 2015-4-5 21:48

Anything said by most of you is all based off the facts you're all using higher lv plugins and advances, and have this luxury gold to burn on pointless things.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-5 22:13:53 |Show all posts
tasmith7@gmail.com replied at 2015-4-5 22:10
Anything said by most of you is all based off the facts you're all using higher lv plugins and adv ...

exactly... they have so much gold to play around and also vip discounts... like WOW.... thats so unfair

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-12-6 14:43 , Processed in 0.014779 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.