http://www.unlimitedninja.help

Post time 2015-4-28 11:17:24 |Show all posts
Updated with R1 exp tables.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-29 10:58:01 |Show all posts
it is extremely amazing thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-5 18:28:53 |Show all posts
Trickz HATS OFF!!..PERFECT INFO!!..u r one heck of a player!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-9 19:26:47 |Show all posts
Thanks and good job

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Mathemagican

Post time 2015-5-13 06:47:06 |Show all posts
Could it be that it is offline? 'cause I a timeout

(saw it before; great work)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-21 15:23:12 |Show all posts
Hey, thx for the great work with the calculator. I really appreciate it every time I use it.
But before the new EM season started yesterday, I think I should tell you I'm a lazy person, so I want to suggest a few changes to the challenge order/top stone calc.

Can you maybe add the EM Ranks (Top, Kage, Anbu, etc), the number of rows and the corresponding points you get per row from the different ranks.
So one just needs to select rank and select the number of rows which will be cleared each day. The result will be the daily income.
Maybe translated to daily Top Stones etc.

And the other thing which came to my mind. A new calculator for prestige, I guess that is a simple one.
Ranks with the daily costs (or none if anbu devil) and the daily income of prestige with arena prestige and elite match toast.
With a selection of the wanted rank (Six Paths e.g.).

Well that's it from my side.

Use magic Report

Elder

best kita kita dancer

Post time 2015-5-21 15:51:28 |Show all posts
i love this guide but feel sad when calculations show that i need months to achieve my goals. lol
still not giving up.

if advanced needs any sort of help i could help if he liked to add a new calculator of how much attributes are boosted with jades, or buy buying new sweapon or upgrade it etc.
something like put your agility or attack value then add jade percentages (or jades lvl) and then ppl could know before hand how much more speed or attack or power would they get if they synth or buy new jades or sweapons.
i say so bc many can do the adding of jades percentage (if not there is advanced ultimate calculate lol)  but do not really know how much the stats increase.
so i am a bit bored explaining or calculating for my guild the results based on purchasing or synthing their jades what their new stats will be, of course before they do so.

Use magic Report

Elder

Reid

Post time 2015-5-21 15:58:11 |Show all posts
TO people who need improvement or want to contrubute for the advanced calc. You can do it by your own too ^_^ lol (I did my version lolz based on his calc)
by exporting the excel, to your own and add any custom settings you want. This will also provide you accessibility if something happens to online.

Special note to @advanced: thanks very much! I really appreciate your hard work Good Job!

Use magic Report

Elder

best kita kita dancer

Post time 2015-5-21 17:51:01 |Show all posts
@narahiku, what i proposed i already had done it long ago (on excel) before weapon comparison was completed, i just offer the formula if advanced needs it, no plan putting advanced on extra work.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-5-22 13:37:45 |Show all posts
a trick of unlimited ninja

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2017-4-23 09:54 , Processed in 0.024259 second(s), 8 queries .