JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: Gaara

VIP0 Handbook: Guide for the Free Player [Copy URL]

Post time 2013-12-23 13:14:26 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-12-25 01:05:40 |Show all posts
1 last thing left to include, ninja rank. Its best not to go above Anbudevil as a free players if you can't afford the 6k+ daily prestige cost. You get 3k daily from wins and then arena rankings rewards. In order for progress to be made you have 2 options.

1. Stop at anbudevil and then save for months, not recommended unless your server is heavily populated and you don't make a lot of prestige. Also if you don't have time for daily activities, aka rebellers attack and to a lesser extent beast battle.
2. Stop at Shadowdevil and then save, although you lose 6k daily prestige, its still the lowest amount and you gain the %damage rate and bonus stats. From then on save until you can jump rankings a lot.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-22 12:56:01 |Show all posts
Edited by Shadoween at 2014-1-22 12:07

Comments:

1. Sometimes when for some reason you end up with not enough coupons to do a 2x reward daily with ramen, you can use just 2 coupons instead of 6. How? fight in arena, wait for the cool down to drop to 1 min and speed it up for 1 coupon, and then repeat it. Saved me from lesser rewards many times, because let's face it in janken and daily's luck is not always on our side.

2. Free player at the bottom? If you use tips Gaara gave (which I've been doing after my own expiriences) you can get high, and I mean not top 5 or so, but I managed to get rank 17 in bp and still am pushing forward, furthermore can defeat with a right skill those up to 12 k more bp than me. Ah the satisfaction from killing all those Sasuke's xD

3. I wonder , because I've seen ppl using different sets. Most ppl use 2 equips of one and 4 of the other for all team, or 2/4 for vanguard and full sets for the rest of ninjas. But I have seen quite a few ppl using 2/2/2 on vanguard to boost it's power as much as possible. I am confused about it, because you have 3 different set pieces for example blaze/spring/s spring. And now spring and s spring have decent stats and all but that blaze? what does it give apart of power? it's stats are worse than spring not mentioning the s spring. So is 2/2/2 on hinata really a good idea?

4. Ha ha ..we really don't have pants huh? how did that happen I never noticed ? xD

Thanks for the attention lol
S6 Shadoween
Clan: Uchiha
Guild: ShadeCrest

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-1-22 13:16:59 |Show all posts
1. Sometimes when for some reason you end up with not enough coupons to do a 2x reward daily with ramen, you can use just 2 coupons instead of 6. How? fight in arena, wait for the cool down to drop to 1 min and speed it up for 1 coupon, and then repeat it. Saved me from lesser rewards many times, because let's face it in janken and daily's luck is not always on our side.Well it's just spend gold. I usually used the double ramen just because it was a way to get some extra silver. Most of the time you'll be able to reach the coupon reward on daily task before the 2x gold task but if you can't then this would be a good alternative.

2. Free player at the bottom? If you use tips Gaara gave (which I've been doing after my own expiriences) you can get high, and I mean not top 5 or so, but I managed to get rank 17 in bp and still am pushing forward, ah the satisfaction from killing all those Sasuke's xD
If Zabuza was eaiser to get early on free players would have an answer to Sasuke. Free players just need to hold on until about 50 and after that they can compete with atleast VIP1-3 and VIP4s if they got lucky with Ninja Club materials and jade boxes are generous.

3. I wonder , because I've seen ppl using different sets. Most ppl use 2 equips of one and 4 of the other for all team, or 2/4 for vanguard and full sets for the rest of ninjas. But I have seen quite a few ppl using 2/2/2 on vanguard to boost it's power as much as possible. I am confused about it, because you have 3 different set pieces for example blaze/spring/s spring. And now spring and s spring have decent stats and all but that blaze? what does it give apart of power? it's stats are worse than spring not mentioning the s spring. So is 2/2/2 on hinata really a good idea?
I honestly believe it's just for the power. It's like the players that refine for power over other stats, HP boosts from power are much more noticeable pre 70 and in the right situations it can force the extra turn you need to win the game. I tried the power road recently and was alright with it but I feel more safe with block rate over a hp boost. Though it's a tactic that is still really effective if you are looking to make a Vanguard meat shield to tank damage.

4. Ha ha ..we really don't have pants huh? how did that happen I never noticed ? xD

Apparently the developers though cloaks were more important than pants.

Currently on an UN Hiatus. All IGNs of Gaara aren't me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-27 13:24:28 |Show all posts
what u recomed 1 of set to lvl to max for Karin? Belt,shoes?

Use magic Report

Elder

=)

Post time 2014-3-27 23:32:04 |Show all posts
5af3126ce6f7 replied at 2014-3-27 12:24
what u recomed 1 of set to lvl to max for Karin? Belt,shoes?

I think for Karin are good Shoes and Scroll.

Use magic Report

Gold Member

#!|<#$}|-|

Post time 2014-3-28 07:46:16 |Show all posts
cool thanks a lot.......

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-3-29 10:46:09 |Show all posts
Awsome, wil def use this with my new character...

Use magic Report

Gold Member

flat is justice!

Post time 2014-4-3 08:26:50 |Show all posts
you could also say that @ lv 80 vip0s unlock gold janken so they can get better vanguard (kakuzu,kisame,3rd tsuchikage)

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-4-27 13:51:00 |Show all posts
thanks Gaara

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-5-27 05:47 , Processed in 0.021840 second(s), 8 queries .