Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 219447|Reply: 119

Jade Strategy Guide   [Copy URL]

Post time 2013-11-14 05:54:30 |Show all posts
Edited by Gaara at 2014-1-4 16:29

Intro:
This is a simple guide to understand how the Jade system works. With this I shall explain the key points in making the most out of the Jades you own. Whether it be creating a ruthless assualter to tear your opponent apart with swift powerful jutsu or making an iron defensive vanguard to shield your team jades can provide an ample boost in your fighting ability!

Tell me about these Jades?
Jades are powerful items that you can purchase to inlay into your gear. These items boost your ninja's powers instantly. There are several different types of Jades and it'd be in your best interest to become familar with every one of them because they have the potential to make an ultimate ninja with enough strength to rival a Hokage.

I gotta' have them where do I get Jades?
Jades are found everywhere as the world of Ultimate Naruto is full of them, one of the easiest ways to obtain them is purchasing them from the mall with gold or coupons. If you have already spent your gold and coupons you can still gather tons of jades by other means:

-Treasure Talisman (Has a chance to give a lv. 1-3 Jade box)
-Treasure Hunting
    Tree Cave (Has a chance to give three lv. 1 Jade boxes)
    Relic Shrine (Has a chance to give one lv. 1  Jade box)
    Daimyo Tomb (Has a chance to give two lv. 2 Jade boxes)
    Golem Treasure (Has a chance to give three lv.2 Jade boxes)
-Check in rewards (Every 7 days you will receive a sign in package which have plenty of goodies including several jade boxes)
-Events

Wait wait wait! What kind of jades are there?
Good question. There's 11 kinds of jades, each one is different and each one is deadly.

Force: Physical Attack and Physical Defense
Chakra: Strategy Attack and Strategy Defense (Basically it's magic damage)
Power: Hp
Hit: Reduces the chance of opponents dodge
S.Attack: Reduces the chance of opponent blocking
Agility: Speed, highest hits first
Dodge: Evade all damage (Attacker doesn't get fury)
Block: Lessens the damage dealt and counterattacks
Counter: Reduces the chance of opponents landing criticals
Crit: Critical hits are 150 percent stronger than normal attacks
Fury: Gains more fury at the start of a match (Only the start)

Jades have levels too (1-12) and the higher the level the stronger the Jade.

Okay I got some Jades, now what?
It's time to inlay! You need to visit Ibiki in Kohona Village, here you can inlay your Jades into your gear. First click on the item you wish to add Jades to then click on the jade you want to inlay. You should see your character Battle Points raising dramatically!

I have leftovers, what now?
It's time to see your old friend Ibiki, you need to synthesize! Synth-ing Jades is simple, say  you have two lv.2  force Jades that you can't use. By using the Synth function tab with Ibiki you can fuse the two lv. 2's and create a level 3 Jade! The same method works with any level Jades as long as they are the same level and type.

I think I get the basics, tell me where to put them!
Okay! Your Jades are an extension of your strategy, they can't make your team but they can make them much stronger! I will break down some characters and give you the most basic layouts of Jades to inlay, however these are not the only ways to build your character as you can do whatever you like to achieve your idea of an ultimate ninja!

Taijutsu: Force/S.Attack/Hit/Agility/Critical
Genjutsu: Chakra/S.Attack/Hit/Agility/Power
Ninjutsu: Force/S.Attack/Hit/Agility/Critcal
This is probably as basic as it gets, your main character is the character that early on will be making the big hits with the powerful skills, you need to buff their damage and stack them with dodge and block reduction (Hit and S.Attack) to make sure you hit your target

Hinata(Sign in 3 days to unlock): Block/Power/Counter/Force or Chakra/Dodge
Hinata is a tank thanks to her powerful Block talent which allows her to block at an exceptional rate, along with her Jutsu she is granted an even larger block rate. It is important to raise her HP as well because even if she can reduce damage she can still be hit and the more HP she has he more damage she can take. It would also be wise to give her some Counter jades as they reduce criticals. Force and Chakra aren't the most important but they can help fortify her defenses, every little bit helps.

Neji(Ninja Club for 15 Hyuuga Curse Seal): Force/Critical/S.Attack/Agility
Neji is a basic character, he is the perfect answer for Hinata because his jutsu decreases block rate by 15 percent which is pretty good. Neji's damage isn't amazing but it isn't weak either, once he is able to land criticals he is a dangerous character that is able to tear through vanguards with ease.

Ino(Lv.30 Tavern for 50 Blue souls)/Sakura(Lv.30Tavern for 200 purple souls):Chakra/Agility/Power
What's a team without a medical ninja for some soild defense? Your healers are your life line early on. Your medical ninja must be quick, healing wins games! The mighty healing tank combo is slow but it will destroy most teams if they are not prepared! Chakra boosts their healing amount and damage when they do attack and the speed makes sure your vanguard is constantly being healed preventing a K.O. These two girls are low in heath too so if you have some spare power jades laying around they would be put to good use here.

Sasuke (Unlocked with first top up): Force/Critical/Fury/Hit
Sasuke... He is by far one of the most powerful team members and yet the most hated opponent. Sasuke's jutsu Chidori allows him to bypass the vanguard and attack your assault line directly which is an incredible upperhand by itself. Adding force will increase his attack power while adding fury will help his initial fury amount at the beginning of the game and it may not do much now but if you add enough Sasuke could start the match with a Jutsu. Finally stack as much crtical as you possibly can on him because a Sasuke that can land a crit will obliterate your opponents with ease. At level 50 you may upgrade Sasuke (You need 37 Chidori and 300 purple souls) to Sasuke he goes from an A- ranked ninja to an S rank and his ability greatly improve. He also wears his chunin exam outfit and gets a new animation which looks amazing. In this new form Sasuke becomes the monster he always could have been. His Chidori Sharp Spear cuts down opponents assault lines like nothing, it also hits 3 times instead of once. This form of Sasuke also gets a damage increase.
Asuma(Lv.30Tavern for 200 purple souls): Force/Critical/S.Attack/Hit
Asuma is a Vanguard's nightmare. He has the Crit talent allowing him to land some pretty hefty attacks. His jutsu Flying Swallow is really strong, it deals heavy damage to the vanguard but it also raises Asuma's crit rate 35 percent for 3 rounds. Asuma already has high crit rate and this just makes it that much better. If your team is focusing on vanguard kills then this is a good choice. Since he is a vanguard damage dealer he needs those reduction jades to break through those defenses.

Shikamaru(Lv. 30Tavern for 200 purple souls): Force/Critical/Hit
Shikamaru is a resourceful ninja, his Jutsu Shadow Sitching isn't powerful by itself but his special ability Nara Clan allows him to get a 50 percent damage boost on all attacks. Not only that but his Jutsu reduces defense by 15 percent making Shikamaru a really good team member! He is able to stay in use far beyond most other characters and his debuff can do some serious damage to a opponent if you use it right. This ninja is tactical friendly and could get into any strategy and shake things up. You want to gear him up in a lot of force for attacking and even more crit because as an assaulter it's a powerful stat that can turn the tides of any game. Every ninja needs hit rate as it counters those pesky dodgers.

Currently on an UN Hiatus. All IGNs of Gaara aren't me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-14 06:11:04 |Show all posts
I liked this 1+ to you sir.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-14 06:16:13 |Show all posts
You got my vote as the best strategy guide that explain simple but beautiful details on jades and characters with right attributes to help new/veteran players.   

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-14 15:46:08 |Show all posts
Thank you, I'm not all that good at making guides as this is my first but it's basically my opinons and experiences learned from all my past screw ups.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-14 22:56:22 |Show all posts
You deserves this after many mishaps/mistakes on first few servers! This is my 4th (3 at other sites but one is permanent server for my level 67 Ninjutsu character in top 5 arena atm.) servers but first time with genjutsu character.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-14 23:07:52 |Show all posts
Well I always get to about 70 then decide to quit and start over and try to make less mistakes. This time I know what I'm doing and I hopefully should be able to stay ahead of the silver game because I never had enough of that. I don't want to slack on my tailed beast either. I have much of it planned out and now I'm debating on my Jade inlays and whether I should aim for Hokage Proofs or not.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-15 01:57:16 |Show all posts
Great Post, Gaara! I think this solve a lot of players problem about Jade.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-15 02:00:01 |Show all posts
Thank you, I was hoping I could at least explain some more ninja jade strategies at least the most common level 50 ones.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-23 21:49:05 |Show all posts
Bump because of spam.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-25 00:01:45 |Show all posts
Awesome guide

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2017-7-27 16:44 , Processed in 0.026450 second(s), 10 queries .