Search
!show!: 1365|Reply: 17

[Idea] Guild Function - 4th World Ninja War [Copy URL]

Gold Member

Underground Master

Post time 2017-4-16 03:06:52 |Show all posts
Edited by Lyonhart at 2017-4-17 22:32

>>>[Guild Function - 4th World Ninja War]<<<

Name can be change, the idea can be change, please, read about and write what we can change

Hello Everybody, had much time i did create the last idea, i came to try again, please, be honest

~~> Description
~ 1 ~~ This function will open when your Guild becomes level 10, and this will be like the rebels event, however, will only be avaliable to the guild members
~ 2 ~~ When your Guild becomes the level what unlock, will open a new link at the "Spiritual Beast Seal" side, what is called "rotect the Shinobi's World", if you're the guild leader, you will need to enter into the function to set up the time what the event will run, after reach this time, all the members can enter into the event
~ 3 ~~ the time what the event will be set up can't be changed, this is, only the guild leader can set up the time to run, when the guild leader choose the time, this can not be changed for a period of 48 hours, and if you change the time, the event will be suspended for 12 hours (This is, if it is now 16:30 and the guild leader choose to be 17:15, this will run just on the day after today)
~ 4 ~~ The time what the Guild Leader can set up to run, can be since 14 hours until 19 hours, not after or before this server time
~ 5 ~~ The number of waves will be the same as the guild level, this is, if your guild is level 43, will have 43 waves of enemies with 5 enemies each
~ 6 ~~ All the waves will have White Zetsus as the enemies
~ 7 ~~ The event will have 30 minutes until the end, only the guild members can join
~ 8 ~~ Only ViP 4 or better can skip the battle
~ 9 ~~ If you hit a enemy and he die, you need to wait 20 seconds to hit another time, if you hit and fail, will need to wait 1 minute of CD,

~ 10 ~~ When you join a Guild, you need wait a period of 48 hours to join this function

~~> Prizes for each kill:
>> Base reward: 300.000 Experience and 30.000 Silver (Same if the enemy die or not)
~~> Random prizes for each kill, will give only one of these itens:
>> Silver (70.000 * The currently wave number) Very Easy Drop level
>> Channeling Scroll (1~3 Random number) Easy-medium Drop level
>> Jade (Level 2, 3 or 4) Easy-medium Drop level
>> Colorful Soul (1~4 Random number) Medium-hard Drop level
>> Deity (2 Deities) Medium-hard Drop level
>> Jinchuuriki Practice Pill (1~3 Random number) Hard Drop level
>> Vigor (4~8 Random number) Very hard Drop level

~~The Zetsus will have the attack values and skill values of a normal rebel of wave 100, just him HP will be different, the value is (50.000.000HP * The currently wave number)
~~They'll have no defense and avoid injury rate, the Controls are useless against them
~~The Status of Beast will be effective with this guild function

~~Crédits to Ali_Ibrahimi and Kat for the help on the build

SinglePolls, Total 107 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

52.34% (56)
26.17% (28)
9.35% (10)
3.74% (4)
8.41% (9)
Your User group have no permission to vote
"If you seek a common way, you need be the best in that way, the guys know and will try to beat you, but, if you take a alternative way unknown for them, you believe, they can beat you?"

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 08:44:05 |Show all posts
Edited by steel99 at 2017-4-16 08:45

this is like anime pirates

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 08:53:01 |Show all posts
enemies on the same level as the guild wont work, they are too weak but i got you 2 questions, 1) why posting it here? you know joyfun is not developer and they dont do that kind of changes even if they accept the idea and 2) why not fixing the beast event instead? that thing is been broken for years, they should either remove it or fi x it already

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 08:55:07 |Show all posts
INCREASING beast level should definitely be managable with little effort if they actually decide to do it..

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 09:04:57 |Show all posts
dunno if you mentioned it, or i missed it....

once players registered, they cannot leave or enter a new guild until the 'event has ended.'

just in case 20 guilds are created for the event...  (lol had to post that)

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 16:09:17 |Show all posts
Ali_Ibrahimi replied at 2017-4-16 09:04

once players registered, they cannot leave or enter a ...

they have to be lvl 10

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-16 16:11:58 |Show all posts
king_ikat0 replied at 2017-4-16 07:55
INCREASING beast level should definitely be managable with little effort if they actually decide to  ...

what they need to do is exactly as that susano from ultimate challenge, you cant beat it and after a CD you can attack again, thats basically what people keep proposing when talking about beasts

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Underground Master

Post time 2017-4-16 16:14:44 |Show all posts
steel99 replied at 2017-4-16 09:44
this is like anime pirates

This game have not unofficial server, i believe this idea will not give this characteristic, what you think need to change to this be not ?

MinatiIsTheShit replied at 2017-4-16 09:53
enemies on the same level as the guild wont work, they are too weak but i got you 2 questions, 1) why posting it here? you know joyfun is not developer and they dont do that kind of changes even if they accept the idea and 2) why not fixing the beast event instead? that thing is been broken for years, they should either remove it or fi x it already

Was just for basic, using the level how base to construct, this will give some motivation to upgrade the Guild's level, see this, i didn't saw any guild better than Level 43 have much time, with this idea, they'll to try to upgrade the level around the guild, to increase the importancy about

And why post here ? Simple, all the ideas with popular approvation get more power to being approves by the DEVs, and our forum is the better way to get this result, because it

I believe they'll not upgrade the beast level, cause the actual beast is very insane the bonus, but, i would liked they upgrade our dear monsters ;-;

king_ikat0 replied at 2017-4-16 09:55
INCREASING beast level should definitely be managable with little effort if they actually decide to do it...

Great idea too... Everybody would like it, me too

Ali_Ibrahimi replied at 2017-4-16 10:04

once players registered, they cannot leave or enter a new guild until the 'event has ended.'

just in case 20 guilds are created for the event...  (lol had to post that)

Great observation, i'll put it into the idea, please, think about similar things, try to construct with us

Use magic Report

Elder

Kat! - your average weak pleb

Post time 2017-4-17 08:25:11 |Show all posts
As long as it dont give s.ability it looks Gud.
Since im guessin a few others Also sittin on around 20m s.ability with no Way to spend it "sigh"

Use magic Report

Gold Member

ÐØ⋂┼ ∓∈⋀☈ ┼н∈ ☈∈⋀P∈☈

Post time 2017-4-17 09:04:29 |Show all posts
I wouldnt be suprised if in some time this "idea" of event happears in CN
ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ: https://discord.gg/AtCFVhZ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2017-9-23 16:11 , Processed in 0.031690 second(s), 14 queries .