JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 427|Reply: 12

Cleared scary samsara land (normal) [Copy URL]

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
I did it after I stopped being lazy and am able to auto clear so no need fto frikking jade swap every day

onto my 9 tails

Use magic Report

Gratz but for me, Viet server means nothing for me. Too easy.

Use magic Report

Elder

Xiaobai's Slave

Forthtilliath replied at 2018-1-12 14:00
Gratz but for me, Viet server means nothing for me. Too easy.

It's the same game with less repulsive marketing schemes. Every event that urges you to spend coupons/gold, has a reason why you would want to do so unlike EU/US servers where you hold onto your gold until a perfect set of events come across. That doesn't change the difficulty, even the unproportionate amount of gold you're able to buy as a foreigner doesn't change the difficulty of the game. You just feel morally that it's wrong to play where things are cheaper and better items are available to purchase, but it's more morally wrong to spend so much time hoarding gold that you had to spend irl money for only for it to be wasted on a ninja that's easily replaced within 3 months. I guess people are entitled to their opinions, though.

Use magic Report

Elder

EU238

mayweather replied at 2018-1-12 19:13
It's the same game with less repulsive marketing schemes. Every event that urges you to spend coup ...

Agreed, i made an account in VN within first 3 weeks reached 6m pve bp, and just dropped it, do not know why but i lost the urge to play the game, so now its been inactive for like 3 weeks.
It's quite a weak account you have there as for level 111 tho.

Use magic Report

mayweather replied at 2018-1-12 20:13
It's the same game with less repulsive marketing schemes. Every event that urges you to spend coup ...

I agree for some points with VN > normal game, but when you have easily king jades for exemple, yes, the game is easier

Im not a top up player. Tbh, i top uped once 40$ and i wont do it again.

Use magic Report

Anything that happens in vn doesn't really count as a "success" on this forum

Use magic Report

mayweather replied at 2018-1-12 15:13

I completely agree with you. Honestly if you compare VN right now versus a year ago you would notice how much the events have changed as well. No longer do they sell king jades on blackmarket or level 10 s weapons on valued buy or whatever its called. So people joining VN now are definitely at a disadvantage compared to older players but that has always been the case in most cases.

Use magic Report

shadowbladez02 replied at 2018-1-12 16:39
I completely agree with you. Honestly if you compare VN right now versus a year ago you would noti ...

This. Flash buy no longer offers Q10 or gold packs (rip me LOL). Also lvl 12 and king jades got removed from black market, I barely profited from that as well. Only thing still good is NT which still has king jades in corners + lvl12 force and lvl 10 crit and gold in middle spin (tho my luck there is shitty only got force jade once hah). I'm doing everything the hard way (I have only topped up once on GC and cute ninja fund because I needed some gold to make GP).

So yes it is sucess and weak? It's fine lol I'd prefer to be 2 RI 6m BP than lvl 100 20m pls.

next goals:
9 tails + finishing 2nd page on my first gate and getting RI + finishing my 2nd chakra S. wep (waiting for Gp first + don't have the talismans)

Use magic Report

Elder

EU238

bengast replied at 2018-1-12 20:55
This. Flash buy no longer offers Q10 or gold packs (rip me LOL). Also lvl 12 and king jades got re ...

Its about where to invest and where to spend, what ninjas to get as well.
As for leveling its only one way, and lvl 100 with 20m a lot better, cause no way you could clear 1ri pve, not to mention 2r with that low bp.
PVE is the most important, so if you have high bp from the start it increases the progress a lot more.

Use magic Report

Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
How much money the gold on VN?
for example 20k gold?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-1-16 03:14 , Processed in 0.023714 second(s), 10 queries .