JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 1473|Reply: 30

Game for VIP0 [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-2-6 18:49:29 |Show all posts
This thread is about how hard is to play when you are vip0.

LRIGHT, YOU CAN OR LEAVE THIS THREAD NOW OR DON'T FLAME IN COMMENT
Probably there are around 75% of people here that are vips and the rest of us are in real strugle here
They (you) have those skip cards for everything, realm, events( the most important beast and rebel), arena and all those shit, easy recruit ninja, easy upgrade the same, all max jades, top equipment, easy janken win everytime,and a lot of other things that i don't even know...

We have nothing of that, and to problem be even worst, people are like "omfg again this low kid with stupid questions" everytime someone asks something about how to recruit, tactic and the stuff under 100lvl

I would really appreciate, not only me, all vip0 and low vips, if we get some events, i dont know, for gold souls (so hard to collect them), not only gold, every soul in tavern, for proofs, for jades...

So EVENTS for the stuff that VIP GETS when they become vip obviosly
I really don't know why is this game so PAY TO WIN, i mean i understand that, but HOW CAN THEY FORGET ABOUT THE PLAYERS WHO DON'T PAY FOR THE GAME? I mean, we exit too hellooooo
That would be it i guess, im not saying that it's not fair or something i mean they paied, but still we guys have nothing, these events would be great and i don't know why would that be a problem to do

Sorry for this long thread i just had to do it, and sorry for my english i know it's not that good. Peace

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-6 18:50:34 |Show all posts
I would love to get a comment who works in a game and tell me something about this like can this happend

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-6 19:03:05 |Show all posts
They gave vip 0 so many stuff compared to few years back, they gave us FREE GOLD, FREE EVENT NINJA, FREE EVENT GEARS in ultimate challenge. what more can you ask for.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-6 19:08:12 |Show all posts
Edited by VukPerovic at 2018-2-6 19:10
king_ikat0 replied at 2018-2-6 19:03
They gave vip 0 so many stuff compared to few years back, they gave us FREE GOLD, FREE EVENT NINJA,  ...

Free gold?  How do we get free gold? And hahahahahaha those event ninja and gears are getting all and vips and non vip...Im not here to argument with u  2 and i dont care about this thing, just saying...

Use magic Report

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2018-2-6 19:08:58 |Show all posts
VukPerovic replied at 2018-2-6 19:08
Free gold?  How do we get free gold? And hahahahahaha those event ninja and gears are getting all  ...

If you were here a like fews months ago...we got free golds

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-6 19:15:23 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-2-6 19:08
If you were here a like fews months ago...we got free golds

Well few months ago
I planned on getting vip4 soon and i don't care, but this thread actually is interesting

Use magic Report

Elder

Susanoo God

Post time 2018-2-6 19:16:38 |Show all posts
Free gold?  How do we get free gold? And hahahahahaha those event ninja and gears are getting all a ...

Why are you responding to him like that?  He had made a solid point, and you counter it.  Are you the same guy as the author of this thread?  Sure sounds like it to me.

Vip 0 Have received a lot.  Gold packs, ninjas, accessories, equips.  If you are gonna whine about stuff that they give you, then people like yourself don't deserve a damn thing like that.  The sheer arrogance in that comment could make me barf

Grow a pair and get over it

Use magic Report

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2018-2-6 19:18:19 |Show all posts
You can get 5 skip cards per day http://prntscr.com/ib4wnl
Everyone can get max level jades...
We also got events that doesn't required Top up or gold to spend

Use magic Report

Elder

EU238

Post time 2018-2-6 19:24:41 |Show all posts
It's pay to win game. Don't like it? Leave it, the game been up for almost 5 years and last year had the best updates for VIP0, so like someone said already, stop whining and grow a pair.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-6 19:46:27 |Show all posts
Free gold?  How do we get free gold? And hahahahahaha those event ninja and gears are getting all a ...

You are frustrated, please shut up!
Now we have FREE event ninja and FREE equip/acc in UC.
+ Susanoo Madara & Reanimated Hashirama
It was hard at the beginning when a VIP0 was = 0 but now its fine.
I have 20k gold and 12 mil bp (i'm VIP0 )

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-11-21 06:41 , Processed in 0.028455 second(s), 10 queries .