JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 1021|Reply: 24

Kimimaro or Sasuke [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-4-4 13:58:04 |Show all posts
I am lvl 53 vip 3 and I am rank 3 in my server. Formation: Karin-Main,Sasuke- Hinata.  Gonna put Haku when I get the required rank. I can't decide if I should replace Sasuke with Kimimaro. What do you think.
SinglePolls, Total 14 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

28.57% (4)
71.43% (10)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Gold Member

s900 on plaync100 - Arshinoa

Post time 2018-4-4 16:23:25 |Show all posts
Edited by Iritimaru at 2018-5-2 10:40

1)Upgrade sasuke
2)Put haku in formation
3) recruit Kakuzu
4)Recruit Sage Kabuto and replace Karin
5)Recruit Minato and replace Sasuke
6)Recruit Madara&Obito from UC (from 90 lvl) and replace Kakuzu
7)Upgrade Minato into Temporal Watergate
8)Recruit Hidan&Kakuzu from UC (from 90 lvl) and replace Haku
9)Made crimson set and Accesories for Hidan&Kakuzu from UC (from 90 lvl)
10)Recruit Susanoo Madara and replace Sage Kabuto
11)Upgrade Susanoo Madara into Immortal
12)Recruit Sage Hashirama and replace Temporal Watergate
13)Upgrade Sage Hashirama into Reanimated Hashirama
14)Enjoy VIP0/1 strongest build for date 02.05.2018

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-4 16:44:51 |Show all posts
Thank you for the advice.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-21 11:35:52 |Show all posts
Iritimaru replied at 2018-4-4 16:23
1)Upgrade sasuke
2)Put haku in formation
3) recruit Kakuzu

Are you following this path?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-4-21 13:09:39 |Show all posts
daniel0045 replied at 2018-4-4 20:44
Thank you for the advice.

yes thats is the current best for now but we might get better ninjas in UC
the plan will change mid way probably

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-4-22 09:10:08 |Show all posts
Edited by Iritimaru at 2018-4-23 03:14
VukPerovic replied at 2018-4-21 11:35
Are you following this path?

EDITED: 23.4
Hello, I don't follow this path, because I am already VIP4 2RI 18 level with 40k+ gold (Every 2-3 months i get 40k gold from Growth Plan).
My current formation is
Sakura & Sasuke - (I don't recommend this ninja if you want strong Madara & Obito, even I will replace them with Hanabi Hyuuga),
Susanoo Madara - (I will upgrade him into Immortal Madara soon),
Main -(Ninjutsu, I am not recommending this class unless you want cry everytime you need to beat stronger Samsara Land stages, because you don't have  event set for ninjutsu PS: raymond50  I mean this in way, you have to buy ninjutsu weapon (without 2,4,6 set bonus useless) or full nijutsu set (not worth to buy full set only for main if you don't have set for rest of team) so you can't share full set with main char, because you have weapon that no event ninja use.),
Gai & Lee - (Better version of Hidan & Kakuzu),
Madara & Obito - (Still best PVE vanguard, not gonna replace him unless next vanguard after Itachi&ain will be released and have much better passive/skill/ring)
If I would be VIP0/1 without gold, I would have followed that path as I wrote, but in few days ago there were some informations about new Unlimited Challenge Ninjas so i will update this guide and probably make new thread about VIP0 from 1 - 2RI50 level based on my experiences of 4 years of playing and mistakes you need to beware.
But why did i gave to this guide 1-3-1 formation?
Because Tanky, Immortal madara will clean all your debuffs and place CC, Reanimated Hashirama and Hidan & Kakuzu will add Avoid injury rate and decrease enemy attack and so, Madara & Obito have +10AIR/10DMG Rate every -10%HP.
If you are VIP0 you will have problem with high level stages, but if you are tanky enough and can survive, then you only need to boost attack and you can clear it.
If you have any Questions or anything, just PM me, I am coming on this forum every 3 days or so.

Use magic Report

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2018-4-22 18:06:04 |Show all posts
Iritimaru replied at 2018-4-22 09:10
Hello, I don't follow this path, because I am already VIP4 2RI 18 level with 40k+ gold (Every 2-3  ...

"Main -(Ninjutsu, I am not recommending this class unless you want cry everytime you need to beat stronger Samsara Land stages, because you don't have event set for ninjutsu ),"
....ofc there is event set for ninjutsu
"If I would be VIP0, I would have followed that path as I wrote"...."1)Upgrade sasuke" you can get Uchiha Sasuke from ninja club while being VIP 0?
"But why did i gave to this guide 3-1-1 formation?" wait what? isn't a 1-3-1 formation?

I'm a simply guy
I like boobs and games.Also Nekos gotta love some Nekos ( ◠‿◠ )

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-4-23 02:59:46 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-4-22 18:06
"Main -(Ninjutsu, I am not recommending this class unless you want cry everytime you need to beat  ...

I am idiot, lol
I am gonna fix it

Use magic Report

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2018-4-30 21:16:05 |Show all posts
Edited by raymond50 at 2018-4-30 21:19
Iritimaru replied at 2018-4-23 02:59
I am idiot, lol
I am gonna fix it

I know it's late to reply....I was actually going to replied to you after you edited but I left it along cuz meh later on I realize peps are going to follow your tips so why not
"I mean this in way, you have to buy ninjutsu weapon (without 2,4,6 set bonus useless)" when you for the first time redeem a  equipmant at weapon guide...let's just say you got 50 pieces of Shura. It doesn't matter what you redeem it for doesn't it also makes it useless since without 2,4,6 set bonus? and if you said like but Ninjutsu weapons is only for ninjutsu ninjas, every event ninjas(currently I dunno if they are going to put it in or not) do not need Ninjutsu weapons and you can't switch ninjutsu weapons with other ninjas.......tell me can you switch supports and assualters's weapons with each other?
There is something els I want to tell you....You do know that putting CC doesn't mean Tanky team, right?
You do know that tanky team means taking less damage at oppo's skills and attacks(well in this case are skills and attack
CC is well.....CC(Crouwd Control)
If CC was considered a tanky doesn't it mean than every nonevent/event ninjas that have CCs are also considered to be a tanky ninjas?(ofc old nonevent/event ninjas is weaker than the few months old released ninjas) and doesn't speedy bishes(peps who focus on speed a lot and hoping for that rng cc to happen) also be considered a tanky formation?

P.S that PS: raymond50 didn't notified me if you were planning to notified me

I'm a simply guy
I like boobs and games.Also Nekos gotta love some Nekos ( ◠‿◠ )

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-5-1 02:46:29 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-4-30 21:16
I know it's late to reply....I was actually going to replied to you after you edited but I left it  ...

I was talking about Ninjutsu main char, if you are Ninjutsu, you must buy event shuriken and that shuriken will be only for your main character since there is no useful ninjutsu ninja, if you are taijutsu you can switch gear with assaulter, if you are genjutsu you can switch gear with support.
This is mainly for Samsara Land tip because if you are ninjutsu you have a hard time with clearing stages.
Frankly, you can have ninjutsu, you can buy 4 pieces without the weapon and have 4 pieces bonus or 2 pieces (rather useless in 80% sets) and have 2 pieces bonus
For example:
You are ninjutsu level 115, you have event ninja Hidan & Kakuzu with Crimson set 6 pieces.
You can use only 4 pieces because you can't use the weapon and it's better to wear 4-2 than 5-1 pieces because more Avoid injury or another set bonus.
But if you are Taijutsu level 115 and you have event ninja Hidan & Kakuzu with Crimson set 6 pieces, you can use all 6 pieces and it will multiply your strength thanks to +40% AIR and 30% lower enemy attack.
Ninjutsu -> no sharing event sets -> weak as shit = not recommended if you don't have gold for buying 1 set only for main (Buying own crimson set for main is rather useless if rest of your team is "naked" with 105,115,1RI sets or even worse).
Do we understand each other this time?
Or I must make it clearer?
Maybe we can't understand each other, because I wrote it with a spelling mistake, I am not a native English user so everything I say is from my head translator and sometimes I let out shits out of my mouth without purpose because I just write a bad word.
Now that tanky team.
Tanky stuff from http://unlimitedninja.wikia.com/wiki/ informations.
Madara&Obito:35% Avoid-Injury Rate, When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35%, Attack Power by 20% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 15%, For every 10% missing HP, increase Damage Rate by 10% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 10%, Decrease enemy Attack Power by 20% for 2 rounds.
Hidan Kakuzu:35% Avoid-Injury Rate,When alive information, increase Assaulter's Avoid-Injury Rate by 30%, For every 10% missing HP, increase own Attack Power by 5% and Defence by 5%, Decrease enemy Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% and Attack Power by 20% for 2 rounds. Increase 2 random allies Attack Power by 15% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 20% for 2 rounds.
Hashirama:50% Avoid-Injury Rate, increase allies Speed by 40% and Damage Rate by 20%. For every 10% HP missing, Decrease enemy Attack Power by 30% and Damage Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 30% and randomly increase two allies Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% for 2 rounds.
Immortal Madara:50% Avoid-Injury Rate, For every 10% HP missing, increase Avoid-Injury Rate by 5%, Decrease enemy Avoid Injury Rate by 35% for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 50% for 1 round. Clear all Debuffs.
I think this is clear why I say this is Tanky team.
These are passive, ring and skill which decrease enemy def/air/dmg rate/attack or increase def/air/dmg rate/attack.
(i could probably send their info in there, but I rather ctrl + c and ctrl + v here because I am lazy to open Painting and lightning info.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-10-17 22:24 , Processed in 0.032073 second(s), 13 queries .