Register now
Search
Author: daniel0045

Kimimaro or Sasuke [Copy URL]

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2018-5-1 11:41:01 |Show all posts
Iritimaru replied at 2018-5-1 02:46
I was talking about Ninjutsu main char, if you are Ninjutsu, you must buy event shuriken and that  ...

I know what you mean by not having to exchange weapons with Ninjutsu....what I am trying to say is what did Ninjusu do to you? Ninjutsu did nothing wrong.because Ninjutsu can't switch weapons to other ninjas than that means Ninjutsu is useless? Ninjutsu isn't useless if Ninjutsu was useless don't you think that there aren't peps with Ninjutsu main chars? ....let's give an example to Rock Lee. He can't do genjutsu nor ninjutsu but he keeps training every day to become strong and his result is that he is strong so if you could train your ninjutsu, your ninjutsu can be strong as well...in short ninjutsu is not weak, you just gotta take care of your ninjutsu"This is mainly for Samsara Land tip because if you are ninjutsu you have a hard time with clearing stages." what? you do realize that taijutsu and ninjutsu both dealt P.attack,right?

Tanky~info) you're missing my points here. I was talking about CC but if you miss my part than let me share a link for you http://prntscr.com/jcbkto

I'm a simply guy
I like boobs and games.Also Nekos gotta love some Nekos ( ◠‿◠ )

Use magic Report

Gold Member

s900 on plaync100 - Arshinoa

Post time 2018-5-1 14:27:30 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-5-1 11:41
I know what you mean by not having to exchange weapons with Ninjutsu....what I am trying to say is ...

1)I don't have anything against Ninjutsu as combat style, but against Ninjutsu as Class in Unlimited Ninja
2)If you think when "peps" are having ninjutsu and it is fine you are watching wrong peps, strongest one has Taijutsu and Genjutsu and I am sure you already know that fact.
3)Am I not right with Immortal Madara? I am sure that he clear debuffs and place Crowd Control on the enemy http://prntscr.com/jcgez2 If your reference is about the title "Tanky team" and I wrote that he place C.C and you are confused I am sorry, but I am right.

Use magic Report

Elder

Post time 2018-5-1 15:29:57 |Show all posts
Edited by raymond50 at 2018-5-1 15:45
Iritimaru replied at 2018-5-1 14:27
1)I don't have anything against Ninjutsu as combat style, but against Ninjutsu as Class in Unlimit ...

Well than I guess speedy bishes teams are considered to be a tanky team
I guess I should focus more on speed than other stuffs.Reducing attacks,damage rate,defends,AIR and increase AIR,defends....those aren’t tanky stuffs only need high speed and more CCs are tanky stuffs

P.S I like how people thinks I am confused....makes me realize how that persons are Edit this is prob the last time I respond

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-5-2 10:38:10 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-5-1 15:29
Well than I guess speedy bishes teams are considered to be a tanky team
I guess I should focus mo ...

I don't get you, man...
Seriously, how can you write "High speed and more CCs are tanky stuff"?
Tanky team is the team which you hit and you will deal 5 dmg, not the one which can be killed in 1 skill of your support but can place CC.
PS.You think when you write "I like how people thinks I am confused" I will actually believe that you are smart or whatever?
Everything except your first comment (My mistakes I did when I created comment) is true bullshit, nonsense...
Not trying to offend you, but you are very confusing and always making random reasons to cringe me

Use magic Report

Elder

Post time 2018-5-2 12:59:28 |Show all posts
Edited by raymond50 at 2018-5-2 13:10
Iritimaru replied at 2018-5-2 10:38
I don't get you, man...
Seriously, how can you write "High speed and more CCs are tanky stuff"?
Ta ...

Well I follow your tips after all why focus on reducing/increasing stuffs when you can focus on speed and CCs tanky stuffs which is way better and easier than that ".S~whatever?" what? XD thanks for making my day

I am not stupid nor smart but it's your choice if you think I am confused,stupid or whatever
"Everything~nonsense..." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ your choice if you think that way.....if you tried to mislead peps try at least doing better at it ( if you are going to say what is he talking about? well than here is your answer you dodge my second comment about CC part)
"Not~me" congratulations you got baited I was being sarcastic at my 4th comment and wanna see if you took the bait
and you did anyway have a nice day

I'm a simply guy

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-5-3 13:23:21 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-5-2 12:59
Well I follow your tips after all why focus on reducing/increasing stuffs when you can focus on spe ...

Yeah yeah...
Where exactly I mislead peps?
and how exactly you can build better VIP0/1 (without gold) final team if not this one?
You still saying "CC and speed", but CC and Speed is not a way for VIP0/1 who can't get many coupons for jades, nor Ancient S Weapon ...
PVP will be very very hard for someone without S weapon, kings jades and event gear (hard, but not impossible, you only need a lot of time) and for PVE there does not work many CC (sometimes work Stun or any CC, and mostly newest ninjas CC until they fix that, but in 95% PVE CC doesn't work) so how exactly you are competing your VIP3+ (VIP3+ because they can buy event ninjas for coupon in ninja Treasure) PVP build with CC and lot of speed with my Tanky/def reduction/attack buff formation?
VIP0/1 needs to be tanky because they cannot sustain for a long time in PVP, so they need to aim at PVE, and if you don't know, in PVE is More HP, Def, AIR = Sustain for more rounds if you can last 10 rounds, but can't kill them because you are dealing low DMG, then just focus on attack and you will be fine.

Use magic Report

Elder

Post time 2018-5-3 16:37:51 |Show all posts
Edited by raymond50 at 2018-5-3 16:52
Iritimaru replied at 2018-5-3 13:23
Yeah yeah...
Where exactly I mislead peps?
and how exactly you can build better VIP0/1 (without go ...

At this point you just made a fool out of yourself
Since you are against Ninjutsu as class than you should quit and play a new server and pick a char beside Ninjutsu or do whatever you want since you think low of Ninjutsu
About the CC part....what? I was talking about that CC isn't tanky stuff and yet you though I said IM doesn't have CC....lol I never said that(did that assumption came out of your ass?).Your 2nd and 4th comments talked about CC being tanky stuffs while your 3rd didn't say about CC.....are you trying to avoid being at fault there? is it because your mad at me for correcting you for the second time that you tried to avoid being at fault there? if it is than your just a jackass(You do research about ninjas's talents and skills yet you can't do research about CC even tho the answers are right there) honestly your experiences as a player in this game is a waste.I did tell you to read my CC part again but yet to stupid to even know
"2)If you think when "peps" are having ninjutsu and it is fine you are watching wrong peps, strongest one has Taijutsu and Genjutsu and I am sure you already know that fact." at least they aren't a shit person as you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"3)Am I not right with Immortal Madara? I am sure that he clear debuffs and place Crowd Control on the enemy http://prntscr.com/jcgez2 If your reference is about the title "Tanky team" and I wrote that he place C.C and you are confused I am sorry, but I am right.".....I wonder if you can read or not if you do read than you need to got to the doctor at that point I am not confused you are just confusing yourself
Everything you said(except for your 1st and 3rd comments on this thread) are dogshits in this thread

"Yeah yeah...Where exactly I mislead peps? and how exactly you can build better VIP0/1 (without gold) final team if not this one?" trying to play the victim aren't you?
"You still saying "CC and speed", but CC and Speed is not a way for VIP0/1 who can't get many coupons for jades, nor Ancient S Weapon ..."....Honestly that speed part came out of nowhere but I did gave my reason...Well I follow your tips after all why focus on reducing/increasing stuffs when you can focus on speed and CCs tanky stuffs which is way better and easier than that
"PVP will be very very hard for someone without S weapon, kings jades and event gear (hard, but not impossible, you only need a lot of time) and for PVE there does not work many CC (sometimes work Stun or any CC, and mostly newest ninjas CC until they fix that, but in 95% PVE CC doesn't work) so how exactly you are competing your VIP3+ (VIP3+ because they can buy event ninjas for coupon in ninja Treasure) PVP build with CC and lot of speed with my Tanky/def reduction/attack buff formation?" (again did that assumption came out of your ass?;P) since when did I told you I am VIP3+ ? and you are stupid for a years experience player."so how exactly you are competing your VIP3+ (VIP3+ because they can buy event ninjas for coupon in ninja Treasure) PVP build with CC and lot of speed with my Tanky/def reduction/attack buff formation?"....it's called CC rng bitch learn it and that part you can mislead new people but not experience players
'VIP0/1 needs to be tanky because they cannot sustain for a long time in PVP, so they need to aim at PVE, and if you don't know, in PVE is More HP, Def, AIR = Sustain for more rounds if you can last 10 rounds, but can't kill them because you are dealing low DMG, then just focus on attack and you will be fine. Yeah like I don't know about that

Here is a tip for you read it throughly,don't takes things out of context and don't be a shit person
Edit "PVP will be very very hard for someone without S weapon, kings jades and event gear (hard, but not impossible, you only need a lot of time) and for PVE there does not work many CC (sometimes work Stun or any CC, and mostly newest ninjas CC until they fix that, but in 95% PVE CC doesn't work)" wrong it's either it work or it miss http://prntscr.com/jdea1m (lost Sweapon event pve stages)if that isn't PVE stages than I dunno what PVE stages are

I'm a simply guy

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-5-4 07:26:03 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-5-3 16:37
At this point you just made a fool out of yourself
Since you are against Ninjutsu as class than yo ...

In short.
Which support for free is better than Immortal Madara?
Even if IM is not tanky, he clear debuffs, that is main point of getting him.
How exactly you need as VIP0/1 without gold Lost Jades?
If you can't upgrade S weapon from s8 (Elite Match) to t10 you don't need them.

Use magic Report

Elder

Post time 2018-5-4 19:46:11 |Show all posts
Iritimaru replied at 2018-5-4 07:26
In short.
Which support for free is better than Immortal Madara?
Even if IM is not tanky, he clear ...

Currently Immortal Madara(if we got UC new ninjas update than it might be a different result)
Lost jades? what's that? is it a jades that is lost? lol you do mean Lost Sweapon,right?
"How exactly you need as VIP0/1 without gold Lost Jades?" why you do say that? that VIP0/1 without gold part? is it because when new player joined this game and top up to VIP1, they would spent all their golds on unnecessary stuffs? if that's the point than why don't you also add VIP2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 as well since they can also spent all their golds on unnecessary stuffs as well? To answer your question I would say Hope that game gives free golds again
"If you can't upgrade S weapon from s8 (Elite Match) to t10 you don't need them." you are small-minded...this is the reason why you got yourself into this mess....you can keep them incase the game gives free golds again or you can sell it for 1000 silvers each(I know this is a small amount for a high lvl player but yeah free silvers are always good)

I'm a simply guy

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Post time 2018-5-6 05:56:52 |Show all posts
raymond50 replied at 2018-5-4 19:46
Currently Immortal Madara(if we got UC new ninjas update than it might be a different result)
Lost ...

1)Yes, currently it is Immortal Madara, when the update of UC will come, I said I will update the guide and write a thread about it in detail)
2)Lost jade is upgrade material for Lost S weapon (without Lost S Weapon useless) ->
3)" I would say Hope that game gives free golds again"?
Really? Nowadays you can hardly get gold free (no gold from Guild tree, Gold Packs (since they are too expensive) and so), you need 2 000 gold for 1st GP and GP is once per 2-3 months, that does mean as VIP1 you can't save 80k gold, because this game is slowly dying. (as VIP1 you have 200 gold, without a top up you must only invest and get 2000g, which takes a year and half to get 2000g if you are lucky, then you need a year to get 80k, but only in the case that VIP1 will save his gold and don't purchase ANBU set.
4)You can farm Lost Jades after 1RI and +- 10-15 piece daily, that means you can earn 10-15k silver for like 5 minutes of playing? Definitely not worth, you can say whatever you want, but for player without gold who can't upgrade to Lost S Weapon is Lost Artifact useless.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2018-8-16 17:24 , Processed in 0.030381 second(s), 11 queries .