Register now
Search
!show!: 589|Reply: 10

Samehade Dmg Broken.. and others w/330base? [Copy URL]

Gold Member

Customize THIS!!!

Post time 2019-1-7 00:27:12 |Show all posts
Edited by Taiboxa at 2019-1-6 22:39

I'v noticed that Samehade has a Growth Dmg of 390% at RI2  vs majority of others that have 360....  so he should do more dmg right?  
i'v noticed that he does about half as much dmg as those who have 360% for their growth dmg modifier  and i know there are innate talents and a whole array of other variables that affect the out  come .. but on the EXACT same team     swapping out spots say Gai/lee for Samehade .. samehade has much higher base damage due to growth rate pts and another 30% boost from his Growth Modifier skill.   yet ... say against the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE BOSS which has? 2bil HP?     Samehade does constantly 50mil  per attack while Gai/Lee will do around 100mil+    makes NO SENSE  what am i missing?   they are in the same exact group attacking in the same exact order.. w/ the same exact buffs/talents etc so why is Samehade w/ higher growth modifier/growth pts and higher base damage doing litterally HALF the damage of those who have 360%?   it seems like this is common w/ all those who have a 330 base growth atk dmg modifier.... their actual dmge is BUGGED... ??  wish i would of got pics of the atk dmg differences but i didnt, but i have also noticed this is true on the Daily Beast as well ... where it should be far higher dmg output w/ Samehade in group instead of Gai/Lee... its actually far far less.. litteral 30% overall dmg less....

EDIT: Just to Note... Samehade gives him a 25% atk buff but even w/ this buff... he still doesnt do as much dmg as Gai/Lee (and that is in a team that gives no buff to its asltrs, i.e. no Hog)

on Noon Beast i use team.. Tsunada, Hog, Gai, Min/nar, Main   and i can hit a lil under 4%    swapping Gai out for Samehade = 2.25% dmg done.  LoL so wtf.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
The battle is concluded before the blade is even drawn. For fear paralyzes the weak, and hastens the Brave.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 04:15:21 |Show all posts
You should watch the battle more carefully

Use magic Report

Elder

EU238

Post time 2019-1-7 06:38:33 |Show all posts
The question is more like, why in the fuck would you 2ri kisame.

Use magic Report

Elder

~(˘▾˘~) \ (•◡•) / (~˘▾˘)~

Post time 2019-1-7 08:08:36 |Show all posts
Geez I wonder why

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-7 08:43:58 |Show all posts
Maybe you should share stats with same gear, and some battle fights. Because here you just show the grown rate 390% vs 360%. But you Samehard is without gear not potency when GL has. Si we can't help you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 02:35:52 |Show all posts
Edited by H1tuh4rd333 at 2019-1-8 02:38

I've noticed alot of people seem to jokingly bash Kisame.. but imho he is rather good. Although, my guild mate blackheart on US89 complains about his damage as well. He says that his kisame quote "hits like trash" lol   The potency in this case is a factor but still...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 08:17:18 |Show all posts
I have kisame too. Trash level is master degree.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 09:03:10 |Show all posts
H1tuh4rd333 replied at 2019-1-8 02:35
I've noticed alot of people seem to jokingly bash Kisame.. but imho he is rather good. Although, my  ...

LOL came here to read up on how other ppl were experiencing this trash of a ninja and see my name called haha.
But I'm glad its not just me, I can swap out with much older Ninja and get better dmg than that fishy dude.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-8 09:11:46 |Show all posts
Share a pvp fight repport with Kisame stats and all enemies stats.

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Sage Obito

Post time 2019-1-8 16:59:57 |Show all posts
All of this and no sample fight videos for us to check out....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-1-22 22:40 , Processed in 0.028099 second(s), 11 queries .