Register now
Search
!show!: 878|Reply: 12

UC Boss Improvement....needed... [Copy URL]

Gold Member

Customize THIS!!!

Post time 2019-2-11 00:12:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Taiboxa at 2019-2-11 21:07

I hope im not the only one thinking this, i mean they already done like 2 updates on the MidDay beast event to make it lvl it up and improve its longevity recently...  problem is the UC beast is dieing too easily... i wasnt even finished w/ my 2nd round when it died no bragging intended.. just kinda bummed.   When people who are half as strong are acquiring the same score.. or close to it because im missing out on an extra round of a billion+ dmg... due to this fat purplepuff killing over before the 2nd round is even concluded...   

I could of swore back in the begining it used to heal its self?

and i know im not the only one who is hitting the beast this hard.. so.. Wheres the Petition we sign to get the dev team started on this update?
The battle is concluded before the blade is even drawn. For fear paralyzes the weak, and hastens the Brave.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-11 00:38:34 |Show all posts
dying*

also i'm hella weak so doesn't bother me (only 9.9mil bp LUL)

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-11 01:06:14 |Show all posts
Well actually is not that it dies easily is because anyone with the deathseed skill is able to kill UC beast without even trying so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-11 03:08:31 |Show all posts
""dont be self centered"" dont just think about yourself, you're not the only player in the game, think about what will happen if they improve the UC Boss, even just a def buff will have massive effect since the Ninjas you can use here are RANDOM

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Customize THIS!!!

Post time 2019-2-11 22:12:22 |Show all posts
Edited by Taiboxa at 2019-2-11 20:18
jtcorral090 replied at 2019-2-11 01:08
""dont be self centered"" dont just think about yourself, you're not the only player in the game, th ...

im not just thinking about my self.. but there are more than ample people able to kill the beast.. its not even a challenge like it used to be.   and im not sure but what was the name of the event? something like.. Difficult challenge? Regardless of that, its causing a clumping in the scoring thus taking away from the game.  I mean im all for .. Equal rights for everyone but its changing from who can do the most damage to who can spend the most gold   and that's just tacky.

Edit: and i take it that post above (AndRod) about killing it w/ H.P. Skill... was that a joke or is it that why there are so many peeps w/ perfectly even scores? lol   talk about OP

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-11 23:21:55 |Show all posts
as you said ""but its changing from who can do the most damage to who can SPEND THE MOST GOLD""

when did this game not become like that? its always been like that from the start and will always will be,

a lot of people able to kill the beast? or those who STARTED earlier who already got the advantage because their 3RI, you cant have Death Seed if you're new, so you're already at the advantage and want more advantage??

then Use Gold as i said  its always been like that from the start.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-12 00:46:02 |Show all posts
jtcorral090 replied at 2019-2-12 10:21
as you said ""but its changing from who can do the most damage to who can SPEND THE MOST GOLD""

wh ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-12 05:15:59 |Show all posts
Are you even relevant?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-13 11:03:46 |Show all posts
Death Seed is a crutch that should not work in pve is what the OP is saying. He is very strong through time played and yes gold. Why would the person who pays more do the same damage in all with death seed in pve. Overkill damage would resolve this where the boss has the same amount of hp but either Death seed effect does not count towards total damage when killing or the turn the beast hits 0 it doesnt end untill the full skills of that team plays out and a new round starts. Aka beast can only die on its own turn.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-2-13 14:45:07 |Show all posts
Now, even played wihch able to kill the boss without DS use it, because it's faster than all change.

I asked one year ago to boost uc boss's hp but now, with DS, it will still be useless untill to fix this DS, but after an half of year, it's too late. All the pve is killed. And the pvp is not very different.... Big game, as his support.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-8-25 23:24 , Processed in 0.023335 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.