JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: iiiwormsiii

[Poll of the Month] - Which of these new ninjas do you intend to get?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-4-12 05:05:36 |Show all posts
Just answer what is being ask and leave and if you don't like the poll thingy, just ignore. No need to post ego hurting comments. Oldies should have known better.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 06:40:21 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-12 07:04
choppahhhhhh@gmail.com replied at 2019-4-12 04:38
i get why he does it, most times i feel the same way, many players posts things that are not releva ...

huh what? you're def. seeing diffrent things or simply bias, if you're saying what he's doing is right or what's need to be done in the forums.

ok can you explain this to one to me? http://forums.joyfun.com/forum.p ... 538&fromuid=5471023 in what world is that right or what needs to be done? ok lets say that isnt not intimidation? can you look at this again,
§1 - Behavior: Be polite and practice common decency. Flaming, insulting, cursing or anything of this nature is not welcome here. Passive-aggressive behavior is also considered a violation." did he not violate that? good job questioning the mod, you just made yourself look like a  derp fanboy instantly.

1: He could just ignored some post or poll or questions in the forums if HE'S SO SICK of it(isnt that the smarter choice? well now we know that he isnt)
2.Instead of Typing 3-5 words of nonsense intimidation,rudeness etc, since he's gonna type anyways he could just typed 2-3 words to answer the question? no time wasted, but nope again HE's jut so Bored with his life that he'll waste time, (another not so smart choice right i wonder why? because he's bored of his life ofc)

just the WORDS he used says it all, Rude and its like he OWNS this forums?(doesnt sound/look like he has some issues right?) There's NO WAY HE WANTS TO HELP THIS FORUMS, HE JUST WANTS TO ACT COOL,TOUGH,"HERO We Need" damn THX for making it clear that he wants to be a hero in the internet forums and really has Infeiority Complex.

and if you're still believe that what his doing is what's needs to be done feel free to do so and look like some Derp Fanboy

btw do you even know how i know about kirysawa? i was SEARCHING this forums for whatever i need and i keep seeing him everywhere with his Act of Rudeness/Antagonization thinking he's somewhat Cool,Tough, HERO? those are past few thread some are years ago and to this date he's still doing it? even when there are fewer post or rarely have 1 Thread post per day he still continues to do this? damn imagine how sad or bored he is to do that in a forums that rarely has "1 Thread Post Per Day" sometimes even 0 (clearly the hero we need)

and please again use some common sense, did it ever occur to you that if Kirysawa isnt like this that there will be NO HATE against him in the first place? or in short HE STARTED this shit and gets what he DESERVED.. he's just getting away with it because this forums is barely alive, if this is a forum that's somewhat alive and Moderator Cares, he'll be long gone. that's why he keeps doing it because he can Supply his needs of Feeling Superior even just in the Internet since he has Inferiority Complex..

i feel sorry for him now tho, now that he's been Warned by a Moderator, HIS PURPOSE in LIFE is GONE he wont be able to be the HERO WE NEED ANYMORE jk he'll probably find some another forums or whatever platform to supply his Superiority Needs

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 06:57:26 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-12 06:40
huh what? you're def. seeing diffrent things or simply bias, if you're saying what he's doing is r ...

All i see is you ignore the contexts to acert some feud you have with him, besides your words are so full of wisdom that even you cant follow them, if you dont like what he says and writes just ignore, like you say to him, i dunno if he is on any quest to be a hero, though i know he is partially right ( in the means that this types of threads are trully abnoxious, and things should go another route ).
And you say he doesnt help, maybe not anymore( atleast directly) but in the past he has done so, he basicaly changed my view( and probably of many others)  of which ninjas are pve , ( ps: its in the forum, search for it since you good in searching his posts xP, friendly banter)
again am not defending his ways of doing things, but the core of its actions go according to what most people think, specially older players.

with all this said, i dont want to fuel more this discussion.

have a good day.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 07:07:32 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-12 07:22
choppahhhhhh@gmail.com replied at 2019-4-12 06:57
All i see is you ignore the contexts to acert some feud you have with him, besides your words are  ...

oh dont worry, i clearly said i'll be happy to waste time since it'll be Worth it, and to my Surprise its Really realy worth it here's the link http://forums.joyfun.com/forum.p ... 542&fromuid=5471023

btw good job again on questioning the mod, you look so smart there, just that says it all that you're not a Fanboy right?  and clearly admiting that you really are because he helped you in the past, yes he helped 1/10 people here or sorry probably 1/50 or maybe im still wrong

have good day too

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 07:20:17 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-12 07:07
oh dont worry, i clearly said i'll be happy to waste time since it'll be Worth it, and to my Surpr ...

I can probably not be the brightest person, but am not the one ignoring facts, i mean the moderator should contain all this fuss, but all its involvents, in this case you, since hey you breaking the rule you so good at splashing at peoples faces, but hey thats probably an account you made to not reveal your true account  so you can bash without any real repurcussions,
besides the moderator clearly is ignoring alot of stuff, and only decided to act on this because it looks the op is a pall of him.
kirysawa was acused of intimidations on the 2 threads of op.... there were no such thing, sarcastic  coments about something that probably isnt in the right tab and what not, sure , intimidation, i dont see any.
dont think am siding agains your or am i favoring kirysawa, i am just sharing what i think, instead of just ignoring things as they are, again i dont want to fuel any hate.

have a nice day.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 07:28:16 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-12 08:12
choppahhhhhh@gmail.com replied at 2019-4-12 07:20
I can probably not be the brightest person, but am not the one ignoring facts, i mean the moderato ...

dont worry again, im new(Registration Time 2019-1-7 22:55) i posted a a few quetsions here about new server and Gold Stuffs 2-3 months ago, saphyron is the one that answered to me iirc there's another 1 that i forgot

and i can assure you this Senpai or Idol of yours doesnt care about repercussions too.. he only cares about releasing himself of boredom and supplying his Needs of Superiority

if we're talking about Mods ignoring stuffs,violations and FACTS, Kirysawa has been getting away with it since 2016 maybe even 2015, so dont talk to me about that, he's even lucky that he just got it now, he got to Boost his EGO and Supply his NEEDS FOR 4 years i repeat "4 YEARS" so i should still have at least 3 years+ right?  

and please wake up on your fanboyism, who do you think started this? there wont be any of this even the mod wont be here if he's not so Rude and Antagonizing people because he's so bored of his life and has inferiority complex.. just that shove it into your brain and you might be free.

have a nice day too AGAIN

Use magic Report

Elder

Kat! - your average weak pleb

Post time 2019-4-12 07:42:40 |Show all posts
ohh well.. since someone decided to make a "poll" thread that exeed the 5 days.. that was asked in the rules..
now it will keep gettin bumped for no reason over the enxt 90 days.. real gud for the forum..

so i expect it to get closed in 3 days like the rules says, if the mod feels he is starting to "mod" again.. this is also his job.

§8 - Poll Threads: Poll threads will now be manually closed by Super Moderators or Administrators 5 days after creation. This means if you want your thread to be open for discussion for longer than 5 days, you shouldn't make it a poll.

that rule is there for a reason... back in the days.. people would bump old polls just for the sake of killing the recent posts.. since they would get lost
it the sea of spam

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 07:51:46 |Show all posts
Damn, i really missed advance and bgflex...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-12 09:24:38 |Show all posts
Why don't you guys fight to the death or something and live stream it. Shouldn't be arguing online.

Use magic Report

Underground Master

Post time 2019-4-12 11:35:50 |Show all posts
rasmusdalsborg@gmail.com replied at 2019-4-12 08:42
ohh well.. since someone decided to make a "poll" thread that exeed the 5 days.. that was asked in t ...

This is the problem, just supermods could close the threads, i did ask they do change my permissions to something similar to manager better the forum, but the Xiao said "ok, we'll do", and did not, so i saw, moderators in this forum is nothing much grandious...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-8-22 20:33 , Processed in 0.028062 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.