JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: iiiwormsiii

[Poll of the Month] - Which of these new ninjas do you intend to get?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-4-13 03:41:20 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-13 04:06
Enigmatic_Mayhem replied at 2019-4-13 02:58
A busy man is now being a mod again. If you are a fair person,  ban the guy who is insulting him i ...

common dont be like that, if we're talking about FAIRNESS i still have like 3 years to get away with things like that , and i repeat as the person above said also

There wont be Any of this if he didnt started anything, he could have just ignore the thread and go on with his life but he just cant, well i said the reason too many times..

i believe someone said this also "Just answer what is being ask and leave and if you don't like the poll thingy, just ignore. No need to post ego hurting comments. Oldies should have known better"

Aggresor is the word, which one os the aggresor or started things?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:12:52 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 03:41
common dont be like that, if we're talking about FAIRNESS i still have like 3 years to get away  ...

Clearly you started the beef right now, you initiated all this mayham here atm... xD And don't tell me Im wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:27:46 |Show all posts
LuvixS replied at 2019-4-13 04:12
Clearly you started the beef right now, you initiated all this mayham here atm... xD And don't tel ...

yeah by just saying "clearly you started the beef" sums it all up, its all clear now, damn that really make sense... without explaining anything just flat out say "you started this" the best person to argue with in this forums so far..

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:30:29 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 04:27
yeah by just saying "clearly you started the beef" sums it all up, its all clear now, damn that re ...

http://prntscr.com/nbcsmx This is when you come in and start ur flaming towards him. Or do I have to spell it for you again?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:36:57 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-13 06:45
LuvixS replied at 2019-4-13 04:30
http://prntscr.com/nbcsmx This is when you come in and start ur flaming towards him. Or do I have  ...

so kirysawa can flame/insult or antagonize anyone but we cant? CLEARLY that's what you're saying, if its not CLEAR enough here, so you dont want your IDOL to be Flamed but its fine for you to see him flame someone? you getting how you just made yourself look like? so im repeating again for the 100th time

have you ever realized that CLEARLY if he didnt bother to reply or ignore this thread that someone will flame him?

i just keep repeating my self here, seems like people just showing how (censored) they are..

last message dont want to get banned for now and get my message deleted i want everyone to see how these MINIONS of kiry from DISCORD made a joke out of themselves.. i'll show up sometime again if there's some WORTH to waste time on... the job has been done here and definitely worth it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:43:25 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 04:36
so kirysawa can flame/insult or antagonize anyone but we cant? CLEARLY that's what you're saying,  ...

Not him, not you, not me can, yet you decided too? Why u think u are to do the same as he does? You dislike that then ignore him? Besides did you read his acc decription? The unfriendly pool hater. Anyways. As I said nobody is allowed too, besides he didn't say anything bad in this thread when he first posted.. you have to be one special kind to be offended by that, oh wait it's 2018.. sorry jeez our next generation are weaklings...

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 04:46:49 |Show all posts
Edited by ishkun5 at 2019-4-13 22:25
LuvixS replied at 2019-4-13 04:43
Not him, not you, not me can, yet you decided too? Why u think u are to do the same as he does? Yo ...

nice thx for making it clear that you know nothing and just jumped here to defend your senpai

since you have time to waste, can you please read everything on this thread, even just by reading the Mod post, you'll see there are 2 Threads and that's where it started not here..

and i promise you you'll get every answer you want by reading all messages on this and that thread

btw guys BRACE YOURSELVES Kiry's Minions from discord are coming to make a fool out of themselves even more

my job here is done bye
attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 05:13:33 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 04:46
nice thx for making it clear that you know nothing and just jumped here to defend your senpai

sinc ...

First of all, I don't like him, secondly I read all this nonsense u and mod wrote. Thirdly, I think your intullectual lvl is just not at it's peak currently.. so I will let u spread more hate.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 05:39:38 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 04:46

sinc ...

you got trigereder by a mild sarcastic coments, and you went insulting left and right, wich i dont recall kirysawa doing to anyone ( aside of telling the mod to himself ) and you can go to every piece of evidence you posted he never insulted anyone as you did, wich shows you are a snowflake and pitifull human beeing.
i agree that he should've been banned by telling the mod to f himself, but you should and some others to that helped spread the cancerous attitude towards him.

@Lyonhart am calling you out, do you job.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 05:46:20 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-12 01:55
LOL here comes anothers Kiry's Fan, nothing wrong of what he wrote? THE ADMIN/MOD WAS "ON POINT" he' ...

are you retarded or retarded? can you stop spamming threads with so much hate and stop sucking moderator's dicks? trying to play innocent but you are actually trying to bulling people =)) ? you think you are smarter or something? changing pic after kireh got banned =)) nice accomplishment but i doubt that he can feel any pain for that.

Stupid polls / comments / retarded affirmations and retarded kids and outsiders, you can find all of those in one place, here on our beloved forum.

I also dont give a fuck if i get banned, so yeah lion, go ahead and use the ban hammer for the words i used before, but i really care less since this trash forum is just a joke full of no names that think they are smart enough to play around like they think they own this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-10-20 12:06 , Processed in 0.081792 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.