JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
Author: iiiwormsiii

[Poll of the Month] - Which of these new ninjas do you intend to get?  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-4-13 05:56:17 |Show all posts
ishkun5 replied at 2019-4-13 11:46
nice thx for making it clear that you know nothing and just jumped here to defend your senpai

sinc ...

"my job here is done bye" you fucking piece of shit, you think now you are out? lmao ...
so after all you just agree that you were here just to beef someone =)) ok fine bye. i hope you get hit by a car on your way to school.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 06:09:30 |Show all posts
Edited by Eldartau at 2019-4-14 09:23
Lyonhart replied at 2019-4-12 15:51
i have a lot to say about this and the other thing you said before, but i did read about the growt ...

You have a lot to say but yet you didnt and instead banned the account so he could no longer see any of this.
Why did you not just close the thread or moderate it in any way?
Your just going to pick and choose who you ban?
Your going give some a lifetime ban and other a year ban over your lack of moderation in the wild west we call a forums.
You have not asnwered anything so far other than saying your going to get out so you decide to throw some power around as your getting out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 06:22:43 |Show all posts
Edited by RavenRhea at 2019-4-13 06:27
Lyonhart replied at 2019-4-12 15:51
i have a lot to say about this and the other thing you said before, but i did read about the growt ...

oh my, pathetic for being a mod.
just cus people told you to improve ur grammar got banned, what a way to get things done.
dont see any Flaming, insulting, cursing from the kirysawa's post just you with a Passive-aggressive insulting behaviour, ur not gettin enuf attention alredy??  and please grow up and get ur job done as it should be, or gtfo with ur mod ass.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-13 08:03:46 |Show all posts
Indra gud ninja
Asgura gud ninja
Expanded Sausage very gud ninja

Haku can be skipped

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 02:22:07 |Show all posts
bermiuda5 replied at 2019-4-13 05:56
"my job here is done bye" you fucking piece of shit, you think now you are out? lmao ...
so after ...

ban Bermiuda5

"aggressive and vicious comment"

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 02:25:47 |Show all posts
iiiwormsiii replied at 2019-4-14 02:22
ban Bermiuda5

§2 - Posting: Do not post for the sake of just posting. A post should contain a body as well, hence posts consisting only of a couple of words should be avoided.
§3 - Double Posting: Do not double post unless you have a good reason to (e.g. bumping, see Rule §6). Every post can be edited, so if you forgot to add something to your message change the original post instead of posting an entire new post.
§5 - SPAM: SPAM is defined by stupid, pointless, annoying messages. And as the definition already suggests, they are stupid, pointless and annoying. SPAM will be deleted immediately. And as much as SPAM is prohibited; DO NOT RESPOND TO SPAM.

guess you not following the rules too

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 02:43:43 |Show all posts
Kkkkkkkkkkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 02:55:18 |Show all posts
iiiwormsiii replied at 2019-4-14 09:22
ban Bermiuda5

lmao, my friend, you are spamming like an idiot the forum with useless threads. Trying to prove that you know something about the game and that you are "strong" but it seems like you are not even understand your own language and cant read a description of a simple quest =)))
Asking to ban me because i embarrassed you and called you an outsider ? oh please, i dont really care about getting banned, maybe this way i will save my neurons without reading stupid threads and find stupid people like you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 02:58:34 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-4-14 14:44:27 |Show all posts
Thanks mod for banning spider.
I searched most of the replies that he kept asking people to search or google it.
I mean, 90% of his replies are " go search ".
Isn't that wasting the forum resources?

Nice ban

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-12-6 02:20 , Processed in 0.014486 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.