JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 379|Reply: 3

AN is closed??? [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-7-5 06:15:36 |Show all posts
2 days ago when you try get in servers it shows maintence page and 5 minute ago i look fb page but it removed. Yesterday i look fb page but it stayed there. Anyone have any idea or info?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-6 00:19:12 |Show all posts
There's a lot of issue about anime ninja, first there are people who topped up there including me but the gold did not sink into respective accounts. 2nd, there is no customer support to talk to, even in email they are not responding. Me, personally talk to paymentwall to help me reached out prodigy tech but paymentwall told me that they are not responding to their messages either. I can sense they are about to shutdown soon as their game is pretty dead. Well, in 2020 flash will be removed as what google stated, so i expect this platform too will meet it demise in 2020.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-6 01:13:09 |Show all posts
ericjim replied at 2019-7-6 00:19
There's a lot of issue about anime ninja, first there are people who topped up there including me bu ...

I was willing to top up but it seems like AN servers are closed. They did not reply to my support ticket either. I wonder what will happen when Flash is removed from major browsers. This'll happen end of december 2020 according to Chromium roadmap https://www.chromium.org/flash-roadmap

...we will stop updating and distributing the Flash Player at the end of 2020 and encourage content creators to migrate any existing Flash content to these new open formats.

source https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-7-6 01:58:31 |Show all posts
docrot replied at 2019-7-6 01:13
I was willing to top up but it seems like AN servers are closed. They did not reply to my support  ...

Please, heed my warning, Do not top up in anime ninja, game is already dead. Put your money somewhere else that is worth it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-8-22 21:04 , Processed in 0.061098 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.