JoyFun Forums

Retrieve Password
 Register now
Search
!show!: 2440|Reply: 11

Strategy for Arena prior to Level 40 [Copy URL]

Post time 2013-11-9 21:49:22 |Show all posts

In Ultimate Naruto, the best way to showoffyour capability is through Arena. First, we need to understand why the arena isimportant, because the Daily Reward according to rank is quite abundant.

First PlaceReward:

Purple Material Chests*7

Silver*49693

Prestige*20000

Second PlaceReward:

Purple Material Chests*7

Silver*48898

Prestige*16000

In the Reward Pack, the Level 30 PurpleEquipment materials and Prestige are vital for players. Prestige can helpplayer quickly upgrade Ninja Rank to reach Chunin, then you can have 4 Ninjasto battle rather than 3. Higher ranks among the arena meanest you overallbattle power increases much faster. Then, how to become great in the Arena?

Prior to Level 40, players battle power isbasically made of the following components:

1.      Ninja: Level and Formation

2.      Equipment: Fortify Level, ExtraAttributes and Jade to assist

3.      S. Weapon: Using the right setof S. Weapon

4.      Beast: Beast level

5.      S. Ability: S. Ability Skill

The general users’ first dayformation is: Iruka (Vanguard) + Neji+ Main Character. This formation is reallyhard to reach high ranks in the Arena. If you want higher rank in the Arena, youneed the following formation: Iruka, Sasuke, and Main Character. You only needto recharge USD$1 and you can get this very important and useful Ninja.

During the 3-person phase, forthe vanguard, fortify the equipment and shoes, especially Iruka’s equipment. InPVP, the Vanguard is vital to winning. You need to fortify Iruka’s equipmentespecially physical defense. You can wait on strategy defense until higherlevel. If you have money, spend some buying a Level 4 Jade pack and that willgreatly improve your battle power.

The Summon Beast have greatinfluence in PVP, usually it becomes the decisive factor so make sure toupgrade as much as possible.

Last is S. Weapon and S. Ability.It’s hard to get S. Weapon in the beginning. If you’re lucky enough to get aPurple S. Weapon in the Realm, it will greatly boost your power.

My suggestion is if you want to win in theArena, you should purchase VIP 4 directly (just recharge USD $50), becauseUSD$50 not only gives you VIP4, you also get 2000 Gold and more than 1000 Coupons.At the same time, the VIP Gift Pack also gives you lots of silver, more than100 Purple Souls, more than 100 Channeling Scroll, massive amounts of Jade andmaterials to make level 30 Purple Equipment. The most important thing is as VIP4 you don’t want to wait during Auto Battle; this will save a lot of time forupgrading. I directly purchase a Level 4 Jade pack using 880 Gold, at the sametime upgrade all my equipments to more than level 30, then upgrade my SummonBeast to level 8. By then, my total Battle Power is over 20000. Then I spentmoney upgrading one S. Weapon to Level 5. This way I’m rank one of the top inthe Arena. If I want to further improve, I can buy more Jades to increaseoverall battle power. This is my personal experiences in Sever 1. Hope this canhelp you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-9 21:50:53 |Show all posts
Great Post! I certainly hope many players learn from your post!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-10 11:48:15 |Show all posts
+1 wangdong1201

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-11 07:30:45 |Show all posts
A very useful post

Other player must read this.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-22 04:01:34 |Show all posts
Are there any other good formations without Sasuke? Thanks. You seem to know a lot about Naruto Ultimate, so plz help this newbie! ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-22 04:44:59 |Show all posts
minato_kushina replied at 2013-11-22 04:01
Are there any other good formations without Sasuke? Thanks. You seem to know a lot about Naruto Ulti ...

Well before level 50 everything is pretty much the same if you won't be using sasuke. If not using Sasuke then you probably won't be topping up. If you aren't topping up your arena potential is highly limited.

Now if you don't have Sasuke you will be running the only other logic choice for free players:

Iruka
Neji, Main
Ino

Now you can't expect to do amazing with this nor can you expect to overpower a player with Sasuke as he bypasses your vanguard and your assualt line isn't reinforced enough to handle that power. So pretty much the only thing you can do it spend your coupons to buff your Vanguard. You get about 400-500 coupons and that could be used to get 6 lv.3 block jades (18percent block rate) and have alittle left over for a few level 2 Force/Crit jades for Neji. You also want to get you summon beast up a few levels. On day 3 once you get Hinata (She comes with a 18percent dogde rate) swap her with Iruka for a 36 percent block rate which isn't bad at all.

Focus on fortifying your Vanguard first (Belt-Shirt-headband) then move on to your main and Neji (Weapon-Shoe-Belt) Gain a decent rank in arena while you prepare a scroll so as soon as you become chunin and add Ino you can atleast have her weapon ready. Fortify her equipment (Weapon-Shoe-Belt) and from there you should have a pretty decent set up.

After you get your first set of purple equips if you are still within the time of the event you get 333 coupons. Buy 3 lv.1 jade packs and inlay them to your equipment. With this setup you should atleast be able to occupy a decent rank but know that a half decent player with Sasuke will always have the advantage and 9/10 times defeat you.

The key for this strategy is to make sure you fortify as much as possible and hope you get into the a guild where you can get guild chest.

After level 50 you can make a decent defense against Sasuke but for the first 49 levels you are pretty much screwed without one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-22 08:05:18 |Show all posts
Okay, thanks. I got the point that I'll be pretty much defenseless against a Sasuke, without have a Sasuke for myself. So, who's the best vanguard again? Iruka over Hinata? Well, because I personally adore Hinata and her purple chakra type. Also, who should I aim to get in the tavern? And, where can you get more symbols to get strong characters to your side? I already have Neji, but... And lastly, what exactly does the ramen shop do? I'm sorry for bombaring you with questions, but I couldn't help it... Thanks again!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-22 08:32:05 |Show all posts
minato_kushina replied at 2013-11-22 08:05
Okay, thanks. I got the point that I'll be pretty much defenseless against a Sasuke, without  ...

I got the point that I'll be pretty much defenseless against a Sasuke, without have a Sasuke for myself. So, who's the best vanguard again? Iruka over Hinata? (Hinata is really good and you can keep her for a long time. You can switch her out for Gai at level 50 but that's only if you have level 4 dodge jades. You can switch out Hinata at level 70 but you can keep her after it if you can't get the silver for a gold ninja)  Well, because I personally adore Hinata and her purple chakra type. Also, who should I aim to get in the tavern? (For Tavern its up to you. Sakura is good and a level 50 Karin is amazing but for free players the level 50 tavern has Temari for stuns and Anko who is a weaker Sasuke) And, where can you get more symbols to get strong characters to your side? I already have Neji, (You get those from treasure hunting and the mall and daliy tasks for Hokage Proofs and Sign in point shop but only vips can buy S Ninja material)
My answers are in bold.

You can also refer to this guide to help with your ninja selection as it has basic info for most of the streamlined common Ninja:http://forums.joyfun.com/thread-262-1-2.html

Currently on an UN Hiatus. All IGNs of Gaara aren't me.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-22 22:24:01 |Show all posts
Thanks so much! Your reply really helped!

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-11-25 10:19:46 |Show all posts
Actually if you don't want to run Sasuke there is another formation to get all blue ranked characters into your formation however youll need to do the tavern and pick up a new vanguard there, on your third log in day you will also get hinata as an option for vanguard, you should also make sure to do your realms to pick up S Gear for these characters. you can also upgrade nenji if you do the tavern and collect 100 blue gems which will allow you to put up a relatively level fight against the Sasuke users though any team properly equiped can still put up a viable fight so make sure your upgrading your gear regularly and dont forget when you get higher grade gear to transfer as much of the level of the gear to the new characters.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-5, 2014-7-23 10:50 , Processed in 0.028442 second(s), 10 queries .