Register now
Search
Author: Gundam_Angel

Collect Suggestions on How to Improve Novice Guide   [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-5-6 03:09:05 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: Yatogami
Account UID: 971550
My suggestions & recommendations:
- Give hints to proper formation in some scenarios.
- Change the friends list icon from an arrow into something that indicates a friend list.
- Have the Corp be more team orientated instead of just the Corp master doing everything behind the scenes.
- Too make it less of a "Pay 2 Win" type of game, have events at certain times for non VIP to get gold, so they can be committed to be on at certain times.
- As for gold, give A class or higher, when use gold in capsules.
- Be able to see those online on the friend's list.
- Restore Vitality when Lv up Commander Lv.
- Show usefulness of plug-ins and which plug-in fits well to certain MS.
- Show how to get friend points.
- Have live time PvP, for instance, players can change formation line ups, plug-ins, or pilots under a time limit before the match.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-6 04:24:10 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: dgon88
Account UID: dgon88

My suggestions&Recommendations:
1/ stage
- random gold at heroes stage after clear from 1 - 3 gold because heroes stage is hard and can go once per day
- low rate drop gold at final boss stage every chaper
- more reward after clear stage
2/ capsule:
- silver also play capsule with prize : 10k, 50k, and 100k that plus more little rate to get S gundam
- more type of gundam can get
- gold capsule: A rank or higher unit
3/ Evolve
- more gundam that can upgrade from B to A or S rank such as buster gundam or Ageis gundam

4/ Title
- if player clear a stage too much, they can get it : such as freedom hunter , king of space, .... etc ....

5/ Vit
- refill 50% after level up

6/ trading:
- market for selling gundam, players can earn more silver , gundam recieved is lv 1 after trading

7/ gundam:
- more type of gundam pls

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-6 20:02:08 |Show all posts
give more vitality  and easier way to lvl up and get gundams

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-7 03:18:29 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account:darkgundam
Account UID:999632
My suggestions&Recommendations:
Trade system
Cross Server pvp
Corps War pvp
Open server dungeon or instance
Upgrading gundam (e.g.Exia plus 3 lvl 45)
Crafting Skills

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-8 02:23:36 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: ben753210
Account UID:1023010
(Server 2)
My suggestions and Recommendations: well i think at the novice guide you should place informtaion about getting your gundam stornger:
1.Absort gundams and training
2.(Important one) give more inforamtion about tamed pilots,every gundam has its own pilot which gives him special bonuses player should notice this i figured it out by my self
3.Let players know that if they reach higher military ranks they can to buy good gundams
4.Explian the evolution system and how to acquire the gundams that required.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-8 13:52:19 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account : azrealius
Account UID : 1014311

For Friends List:
Please add  button for Chat with them also add button for Delete from friend list.
and please add how to open and close friend list. I just don't know it's only me or other have felt that first quest for PVP with friend I can't found any button to close that friend list.
and add tool to see he is ON, AFK or OFF...

For Game:
Daily quest should be appears right after the players login after pass 12.00 pm.
and please make symbol for Quest more eye catchy. and not use symbol but use word  ( D = Daily metal or violet color, M = Main use gold color, S = Side use silver color)
because some players might be not notice it.

For Guides :
Please add guide how to add friend and guide to get friendly points.

Thanks you very much and sorry if late to post... Happy Gaming for ALL

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-8 15:42:03 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: ennanoman
Account UID: 1023938
My suggestions&Recommendations: the novice guide could explain what's the inherit for

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-8 23:29:16 |Show all posts
Video instructions on game play at beginning for a tutorial player can be made available doing so will also pull in more people. As to the guide use a also if you have a option to turn off music shouldn't a option to pull up a help window reexplaining all the areas and to click on the specific area will show you how to use them. As to the missions and achievements I do believe it would help with the games over all ranking using titles as told before me. But over all the compilation I would have to state that making a wiki to this would be more of ease for all players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-10 13:14:30 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: thunder_zerker
Account UID: 1039420
My suggestions&Recommendations:decrease the waiting time at the school officer

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-5-10 16:59:56 |Show all posts
Joyfun Account: maoulol
Account UID: 1054025
My suggestions&Recommendations :
1)Always reinforce your Gundams from the Garage! Always! Even if it seems like it costs a lot of silver (and it does!), the stat increase is permanent and makes a noticeable difference in your Gundam performance.
2)Always do the quests to the side, they give a lot more exp than just doing random instances for materials!
3)Always remember to get your free rewards! Press the blue icon to the right to get 'logged on for xx amount of time' rewards! And ALWAYS collect the daily login bonus!
4)Always refresh your Pilot list in the Officer School when you don't need the pilot so that you have a chance for BETTER pilots once the cooldown timer is done!
5)You can level your Gundam through absorbing and training! Remember to do it often!
6) Add LOTS of friends, more friends will let you earn more silver through LEVY in the workshop!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2019-12-7 17:07 , Processed in 0.012722 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.