Register now
Search
!show!: 42572|Reply: 124

[Updated 22.03.2015] Treasure Tree system   [Copy URL]

Post time 2014-8-8 04:31:21 |Show all posts
Edited by MinatiIsTheShit at 2015-4-4 11:12

Guild Tree Fruits (I)

Personal(blue) fruit  

-each player has 4 of them. Fruit have 5 levels from 1 to 5.The higher fruit level - the higher exp/silver/PotencyPills reward you get. Each day player can pick up to ten blue fruits (I recommend pick only when fruits are in 5lvl, except Potency ones,That's your Gamble).

Time of growing fruit to level 5. There are two stages : Ripe (40min)+ Evolve (30min). Each fruit level must have both of them (exept 1lvl - you can collect fruit after 40min passed). Each level has combination of 40+30min, so to grow from 1lvl fruit to level 5 fruit takes 320min (5h 20min).

At 10 guild tree level is unlocked additional reward on blue fruit - material.So after guild tree level becomes 10 - from blue fruit can drop exp,silver or material.
Attention! Material fruit will always be Common material Chest and the Fruit's lvl will shape the reward!
Material rewards depending on Fruit's level:
Lvl 1 = 15chest                                    

Lvl 2 = 25 chest

Lvl 3 = 35chest
Lvl 4 = 45 chest

Lvl 5 = 55 chest                    

At 20 guild tree level is unlocked additional reward on blue fruit - Potency. So after guild tree level becomes 20 - from blue fruit can drop exp, silver, materials

or potency pills. The levels of Potency fruit (from level 1 to level 5)  will shape the reward.

Potency Pills Reward depending on lvl:

lvl 1 = 8
lvl2 = 10
lvl3 = 12
lvl4 = 14
lvl5= 16

So do not wait for higher level and pick potency fruit at low level too,after each level the fruit changes.

At 30 guild tree level is unlocked additional reward on blue fruit - S.Ability. So after guild tree level becomes 30 - from blue fruit can drop

exp, silver, materials, potency pills or S.Ability.

Amount of getting S.Ability depends on blue fruit's level. The higher S. Ability fruit level - the higher amount of S.Ability points you get.

Mystic(golden) fruit  

-it's all guilds' fruit. Each fruit has 5 possible pickings (after 20lvl of guild tree - there are 6 possible pickings) and do not have levels as blue fruit. Guild member can pick 1 fruit at time from 5 possible, so 1 fruit could be picked by 5 guild member. If at least 1 of 5 pickings left - new cool down not appear for 1hour. After 1 hour from mystic fruit appearance - it disapears and need to wait until cooldown end again. This fruit appears every 4 hours + up to 1hour, while all possible picks taken or fruit refreshes.There is no fixed number of golden fruits that you can pick each day. (Theorically max 6 fruits can be a day). Drop is random:

Silver

-same amount as 5lvl blue fruit

Exp

-same amount as 5lvl blue fruit

Gold ( Changed to coupons in a recent Update.)

S.Ability

-amount depends on guild tree level + player level

Jades

-lvl 5 jade box

Potency

-5 big Potency Pills.

Watering the Fruits: by doing this you will reduce your Guildmate's CD by 5 mins and you will add assets to the guild aswell, remeber watering and inyecting chakra to increase your Tree's level.

Atention : Do not use the acelerate time function, It's charging more than it should, in some cases for 38 gold you end paying 1200 coupons or some like that, so refrain from using until is Fixed.

Original Guide by 318515951 Exile, Update and edition by Batusay with help of the Joyfun Community.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
I am a single bullet... It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think...It just flies straight towards its target.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 04:33:42 |Show all posts
Edited by MinatiIsTheShit at 2015-4-4 11:11

Guild Tree Fruits (II)

At 50 guild tree level is unlocked additional reward on blue fruit - Coupons. So after guild tree level becomes 50 - from blue fruit can drop exp, silver, materials, potency pills

or Coupons. The levels of Coupons fruit (from level 1 to level 5)  will shape the reward.

Coupons Reward depending on lvl:

lvl 1 = 10
lvl2 =  20
lvl3 =  30                                                                                 

lvl4 =  40
lvl5=   50

( thanks to EddyGordo who took pictures and posted info about his tree. )

At 60 guild tree level is unlocked additional reward on blue fruit - Jades. So after guild tree level becomes 60 - from blue fruit can drop exp, silver, materials, potency pills, Coupons

or Jades. The levels ofJade fruit (from level 1 to level 5)  will shape the reward.

Jade Reward depending on lvl:

lvl 1 =  lvl 1 Jade
lvl 2 =  
lvl 2 Jade
lvl 3 =  
lvl 3 Jade                                                                              
lvl 4 =  
lvl 4 Jade
lvl 5=   
lvl 5 Jade

( thanks to MannuNegi who took pictures and posted info about his tree. )

Original Guide by 318515951 Exile, Update and edition by Batusay with help of the Joyfun Community.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 06:18:08 |Show all posts
level 1 and 2 material fruit always gives 15 blue material chests. level 3 4 5 always give 15 purple material chests.
level 1-5 potency pill from my experience has always been 15 purple pills
exp and silver fruits - higher level gives more

Use magic Report

Gold Member

OmAr Eu S7 ;) vip1

Post time 2014-8-8 08:05:36 |Show all posts
the S.Ability make the red name came fast

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 10:52:15 |Show all posts
omar13goldman replied at 2014-8-8 07:05
the S.Ability make the red name came fast

it does, but the golden fruit gives s ability from time to time too, i think most of the people goes for common material chest or for potency pills, in my case i did common materials till the lvl unlocked pills, now on i try to get as many potency pills as i can
I am a single bullet... It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think...It just flies straight towards its target.

Use magic Report

Gold Member

OmAr Eu S7 ;) vip1

Post time 2014-8-8 13:09:13 |Show all posts
MinatiIsTheShit replied at 2014-8-8 17:52
it does, but the golden fruit gives s ability from time to time too, i think most of the people goe ...

aboute potncy i have lvl 30 on my 8 ninja
so the red name what i want now

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 22:21:41 |Show all posts
Great explanation, deserves a sticky in my opinion.

Use magic Report

Gold Member

Innocent Bystander

Post time 2014-8-8 22:49:28 |Show all posts
I.M.E. replied at 2014-8-8 18:21
Great explanation, deserves a sticky in my opinion.

Don't you have the authority to sticky threads since you are a moderator?

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-8 23:21:17 |Show all posts
Raiden_Hagoro replied at 2014-8-9 03:49
Don't you have the authority to sticky threads since you are a moderator?

I don't believe I do.

Use magic Report

Post time 2014-8-11 07:02:51 |Show all posts
There ya go Minati. You made it to a sticky. Great job

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Joyfun|Unlimited Ninja|SD GUNDAM|Archiver|JoyFun Inc.

GMT-4, 2017-4-24 01:25 , Processed in 0.033078 second(s), 11 queries .